IGNORED

My BoC Kaleidoscope leaked today

jeremymacgregor87

lol, I could've really stirred some shit with a better named thread - wasted opportunity. BoC spooj stained book shelf

leakage reveals "G. Bennett Scopes" written on inside of glass - yet another wasted opportunity, I expected more from the brothers Sandison

Guest Gravity

I bet you can get pretty messed up by drinking that and listening to Geogaddi. Hear it the way it was meant to be heard.

Guest Gravity

I bet you can get pretty messed up by drinking that and listening to Geogaddi. Hear it the way it was meant to be heard.

I'll let you know how that goes

Call a friend over to make sure that things don't get too out of hand. Powerful stuff.

Sorry to hear about that. Why do you think it leaked? Must be a proper way to store one, doesn't sound like you did anything to damage it?

apparently I made the mistake of treating it with the utmost care, or maybe I've been unknowingly inhaling BoC goop for god knows how long as an auditory aid

Guest Gravity

It would be cool if they threw in a little extra like this for their next album.

in before "what next album?"

I have a BoC kaleidoscope, and a girlfriend. Is this allowed?

to complete your initiation into the higher echelons of twoism.org, you must immediately use the BoC kaleidoscope as a dildo on your girlfriend.

post pics ploz

Guest Gravity

to complete your initiation into the higher echelons of twoism.org, you must immediately use the BoC kaleidoscope as a dildo on your girlfriend.

post pics ploz

Don't forget to draw a hexagon on her stomach and stuff the kaleidoscope in just as the drums start in Dayvan Cowboy. These steps are critical.

post pics ploz

Don't forget to draw a hexagon on her stomach and stuff the kaleidoscope in just as the drums start in Dayvan Cowboy. These steps are critical.

then once the deed is done, the kaleidoscope must be submitted to the elder ones, with dried vaginal fluids still intact and encrusted onto the kaleidoscope.

only then will your relationship be deemed valid by those who tread lightly upon the Red Moss covered grounds of twoism.org

Archived