IGNORED

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST

karmakramer

Guest Calx Sherbet

The UK has some nasty people as well. I still fail to see what the big deal is. Japan's Burger King made that 7 layer whopper. Germany has that nasty-ass Wurst Burger at McDonalds.

Really, who gives a fuck? There's a lot of better reasons to dislike the U.S. Just comment on the nasty Ice Cream and leave all of the America hate out of it.

I GIVE A FUCKING FUCK ABOUT THE DAMN ICE CREAM

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The UK has some nasty people as well. I still fail to see what the big deal is. Japan's Burger King made that 7 layer whopper. Germany has that nasty-ass Wurst Burger at McDonalds.

Really, who gives a fuck? There's a lot of better reasons to dislike the U.S. Just comment on the nasty Ice Cream and leave all of the America hate out of it.

you can get chocolate that has been infused with Marmite over here.

now don't get me wrong - i love Marmite, and i love chocolate. but the two do not go together. that is equally as disgusting as the bacon fad that is going on in certain parts of the world

spiegelei-medium.jpg

Alcoholic egg drink of some description. I dare you to try it. It's fucking foul. Why someone thought of making this in the first place is beyond me. German I think.

Guest hahathhat

spiegelei-medium.jpg

Alcoholic egg drink of some description. I dare you to try it. It's fucking foul. Why someone thought of making this in the first place is beyond me. German I think.

it is like the java mascot!!

duke-java-mascot.jpg

Guest hahathhat

quiet boys! masonic boom might get a whiff, then it'll be curtains for the thread. flappy flesh curtains

quiet boys! masonic boom might get a whiff, then it'll be curtains for the thread. flappy flesh curtains

jesus christ i'm eating my lunch ffs

Archived