IGNORED

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST

karmakramer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look, im not going to be surprised if America start selling dog shit as a delicacy. Nothing from that country surprises me anymore.

Maybe if it was wrapped in bacon.

Seriously tho, why is it that bacon is so delicious? Pigs eat waste essentially, so I guess they have the same sort of thing going on as lobsters and crabs do, other omnivores black bear and coyote I've had and they are incredible. I have also heard that it is the closest meat to human flesh. Perhaps it is our unconscious taste for human meat that attracts us. What better food for humans than humans? Thats what I always say.

Anyways once, my good friend Tim made banana bread with bacon fat to prove for a wager he had made that bacon makes everything better, and you know what? He was right.

Guest hahathhat

Take the pig off of my ice cream and i'll eat it.

but, according to your avatar, you are clearly a tiger. do you not enjoy meat?

USA#1 bacon jesus WWE

Now that I'd be down with. Bacon-Jesus-WWE flavored maple syrup sounds fucking fantastic.

I imagine you could find this flavor deep within the comfortable crevices of a lot of Americans.

j.JPG

maple%20syrup.jpg

Bacon = Red

Jesus = White

WWE = (Black &) Blue

:sup:

its humans responsibility to make new ideas, if it fails its a failure but remember, some of the words greatest food delicacys were made as food for the non wealhty people of the past. good for denny to try something new

FUCK THIS COUNTRY

FUCK IT, MY GOD

If I could slide myself in a whole country, I certainly would. Imagine the creation resulting from that? Absolute madness. Bacon fat of course would be my lubricant.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i'm sorry, but what did you just say?

its humans responsibility to make new ideas, if it fails its a failure but remember, some of the words greatest food delicacys were made as food for the non wealhty people of the past. good for denny to try something new

i'm just saying, it seems like America is doing everything it can to NOT be respected.

The UK has some nasty people as well. I still fail to see what the big deal is. Japan's Burger King made that 7 layer whopper. Germany has that nasty-ass Wurst Burger at McDonalds.

Really, who gives a fuck? There's a lot of better reasons to dislike the U.S. Just comment on the nasty Ice Cream and leave all of the America hate out of it.

Archived