IGNORED

CNN's new special "UNWELCOME: The Muslim Next Door"

karmakramer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJ341.jpg

I have to say, seriously this time, that I really disagree with this. I am a very strongly liberal, and I am also very strongly against any form of religion. I don't go around telling people of other religions to stop being religious either though, especially non-christians, but it's not because I love islam or anything. It is not my place to be anti-muslim, because that is not my culture. You can't be an outsider, and go and tell people what to do. Social change, including religion, has to come from it's native culture, and it's not like it won't happen either. The muslim extremists are far from the majority, and there are many people who want to change the horrific things that some muslim culture entails.

yeah, generalizing is pretty sweet.

How is that generalizing?

"all religious people are like this."

Nobody said that.

Try reading a little slower next time. Take it all in one word at a time :happy:

Guest Dirty Protest

I like my Muslim neighbour, she collects parcels for me when im not in. Must have saved me hours in trips to the depot.

blah blah blah I am a racist

I have to say, seriously this time, that I really disagree with this. I am a very strongly liberal, and I am also very strongly against any form of religion. I don't go around telling people of other religions to stop being religious either though, especially non-christians, but it's not because I love islam or anything. It is not my place to be anti-muslim, because that is not my culture. You can't be an outsider, and go and tell people what to do. Social change, including religion, has to come from it's native culture, and it's not like it won't happen either. The muslim extremists are far from the majority, and there are many people who want to change the horrific things that some muslim culture entails.

Just ignore vasio, he's the local racist, we keep him around so everyone else can have some perspective.

Guest Dirty Protest

muslamic(!?) ray guns?

muslamic reagans?

wtf is he saying?

Rape gangs, sadly the truth is more depressing, so im goin back to ray guns =)

unless i am really naive and it represents the majority of americans?

I don't even know anymore. It seems like everyone feels uneasy about Muslims to an extent. My extended family in Tennessee/Alabama don't like them, and many many people here in small town Minnesota think Muslim and Terrorist are synonyms.

A relationship between my town, and the South is that they love Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior more than anything.

Guest thepilot

african american people are the purveyors of most of the race-based intolerance in my geographical location.

I do not understand the world around me in a rational or intelligent way and I enjoy making a fool of myself on the internet. I'm of a bloodline of dimwitted people who, ironically enough, should have been severed long ago by natural selection for the betterment of the human race.

:happy:

religion bastardizes the truth. it emulates what it is here to destroy and in doing so steals innocence out the hearts of a good portion of the world.

the churches and synagogues of satan will fall and from the dust the truth will rise again.

african american people are the purveyors of most of the race-based intolerance in my geographical location.

incorrect. they cannot be intolerant. it is in the bible somewhere.

My Muslim Neighbor is in the Bible

Archived