IGNORED

Planet Mu presents Kentje'sz Beatsz

funkaholic

Somehow I was curious enough to listen through all of them. I get almost an Otto von Schirach feeling, cept a little less twisted. I would rather put this on than the generic shit that gets put out elsewhere. Space jungle ape circus?

I have to admit that I just came off of Beatport having bought one track of this album: It's just fresh hip hop. So many stereotypes crammed into three minutes, it gets adorable all over again.

edit: to be precise though, the track is in my shopping bag. i haven't actually pulled the trigger yet. in a month i'm prolly gonna remove it. being utterly bored with the wankyness.

talking about recent planet mu, i just came across this and it is sick. first juke track ive really liked. maybe mike isnt crazy with all the juke/bubbling shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTGP5M3Z9u8&feature=player_embedded#at=180

i wonder what obscure black dance music he'll start signing for next... :emotawesomepm9:

This is pretty hype, sounds like hudson mohawke/katamari juke. Dig.

Guest hahathhat

better to be like planet mu and release loads w/ the occasional blah,

then like rephlex, where it's good but ridiculously sparse.

Don't reallly agree with that at all.

which part. why? your post is like milk without the cereal. step up your game or get off the toilet

talking about recent planet mu, i just came across this and it is sick. first juke track ive really liked. maybe mike isnt crazy with all the juke/bubbling shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTGP5M3Z9u8&feature=player_embedded#at=180

i wonder what obscure black dance music he'll start signing for next... :emotawesomepm9:

admittedly much more tolerable. but i still find the repeated samples (down, down, down, down. workit-workit-workit-workit) v. annoying.

lovely racist undertones throughout that vid as well.

Beats are wack!!! WTF!!! Is this a bad joke?

if you meant what i posted, then yes. but i think planet mu is serious. if you want a record label that's a joke, try rephlex

better to be like planet mu and release loads w/ the occasional blah,

then like rephlex, where it's good but ridiculously sparse.

Don't reallly agree with that at all.

which part. why? your post is like milk without the cereal. step up your game or get off the toilet

I just meant for me Quality is much more important than quantity when it comes to a record label. Used to be a time when I might buy something just because it was on mu knowing fuck all about it and would still like it, cant really do that now. I actually dont think this particular release sounds all that bad from a quick listen to the samples...but then again I wouldnt buy it!

And yeah that murderbot track is pretty wicked, is actually some good juke and juke inspired stuff about inbetween the chaff. not sure why any1 would would think the vid racist tho!!?

Guest texan whip

i stopped buying records from mu years ago. the label isn't what it used to be. personally, this is just poor and uninspiring for me.

Archived