IGNORED

recommend me shit to hang on my walls

SR4

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Billov

Mark Rothko is pretty interesting

does anyone make autechre-type art on posters?

like the cover of Draft 7.30 or something similar...that would be hot.

Also, do any of you put your record covers on the wall as deco? Id be interested in that accept id be too worried about messing them up.

Bought Draft7.30 on cd last week, comes with a series of art cards with the twisted graphics art on them, was thinking of framing them for my wall :sup:

Mark Rothko is pretty interesting

does anyone make autechre-type art on posters?

like the cover of Draft 7.30 or something similar...that would be hot.

Also, do any of you put your record covers on the wall as deco? Id be interested in that accept id be too worried about messing them up.

Bought Draft7.30 on cd last week, comes with a series of art cards with the twisted graphics art on them, was thinking of framing them for my wall :sup:

i completely forgot about those

Guest Sprigg

That Crayon Blood guy's stuff is ace!

il_570xN.237476891.jpg

I bought that one ;) still haven't put it on my wall yet :facepalm:

I bought that one and this one: il_570xN.231785433.jpg

Fantastic stuff! :braindance: When I have more money, I'll probably buy a few more as well.

also, just go to flea markets, yard sales, things of that nature. my avatar image is actually a vintage iron-on transfer that i later framed. and i found these fucking AWESOME newsprint propaganda art at hell's kitchen flea market (they're like 20"x30" each; got them both for 25 bucks total!)

picture1.jpg

picture1.jpg

this is one of the pieces that shepherd fairey ripped off.

Guest Billov

That Crayon Blood guy's stuff is ace!

il_570xN.237476891.jpg

I bought that one ;) still haven't put it on my wall yet :facepalm:

I bought that one and this one: il_570xN.231785433.jpg

Fantastic stuff! :braindance: When I have more money, I'll probably buy a few more as well.

Aw man, I'm sure he's delighted he's getting a few sales here and there... He's pretty much scraping by just paying his college fees and the dudes always so humble.

also, just go to flea markets, yard sales, things of that nature. my avatar image is actually a vintage iron-on transfer that i later framed. and i found these fucking AWESOME newsprint propaganda art at hell's kitchen flea market (they're like 20"x30" each; got them both for 25 bucks total!)

picture1.jpg

picture1.jpg

this is one of the pieces that shepherd fairey ripped off.

i'm not sure whether that makes me like the shit i hang on my wall more, or shepherd fairey less.

Archived