IGNORED

question

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

I had a thread deleted too. "Start a genuinely plausible rumour about BoC".

It's far too easy to start wild, off-the-wall rumours about BoC like "Mike is a paedo" or "Hexagon Sun is on the moon" or whatever. In this thread, the challenge is to start a rumour that sounds believable, something that really makes sense. I'll go first.

At the time of the Peel Sessions broadcast, XYZ was a very new track the band had just recorded. After the broadcast, it was revamped and given some much-needed finishing touches. When the time came to release the Peel Sessions publicly, they did not want to include the broadcast version of XYZ because they felt it was incomplete and inferior to the newer version they had recorded soon after. But they also didn't want to include the new version, because the band were very attached to it at this point of development and they didn't want the public to hear it (they feel this way about a lot of particular tracks.)

This is why XYZ was left off the public release of the BoC Peel Sessions. Neither version could be included.

This was Papa's response:

There's enough disinformation as it is; we don't need any more.

I guess this is justified because, in this instance of the post, I'm not actually encouraging anyone to start rumours about BoC, I just want to demonstrate what I posted and why it was objectionable.

Please go away Maximus Mischief, for the good of the internet.

:rtfm:

how do u know whats good ,half your posts consist of you insulting and demeaning me .. if this is your idea of a good internet then yea okay keep dreamin not everyone is a total jerk like you

i made it. what are you trying to say

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but on a serious note, mods really should at least give a reason for locking / just straight up deleting a persons thread.

kramer simply made a thread about having a TCH sync at 7PM today, thats all it was. mods are just going around deleting stuff at random or what?

maybe there is an explanation, just not in the place you'd expect.

yesterday when i attempted to troll Awepittance my post was deleted seemingly without explanation, i was furious at the disrespect shown to my postings and was about to go out at the mods in that same thread but i realized that i've been warned and provided a prompt and clear explanation for the post deletion. you should have trust in watmm management, max.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: because it's shit.

If you feel the reason for closing it was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived