IGNORED

Bibio - K Is For Kelson

Stock

Ah, previews!!

All Their Sisters... awesome! loving it on first listen!

Like A Sundial... nice, but not really my thing. Perhaps it will grow on me

K is for Kelson (Alt)... WOAH!! Where did that come from?? haha, fun addition to the song... like it, though it could have transitioned a little better :)

Don't Summarize... nice groove, cool track!

Overall seems like a really fun release (except for sundial) and goes well with the K is for Kelson name! I'm hoping I can buy the digital on Bleep?? If not I'll have to look elsewhere (and not iTunes)

Guest Jenga

Beginning my first listen through now - Sounds so genuinely fun already !

Very excited to plunge into these tracks

Ah, there we go... shiiiit, this EP is great. I think I prefer the new tracks to a lot of those on Mind Bokeh (which I love). As good as it is, K Is For Kelson is the fourth best track for me.

Guest Fatcaesar

Yea, it's great... quality tracks! Even sundial is growing on me. Glad Bleep offered the digital version...

They do that on every warp release nowdays

Yea, it's great... quality tracks! Even sundial is growing on me. Glad Bleep offered the digital version...

They do that on every warp release nowdays

Wish they'd finally put up digital copies of 'Willenhall / Baskerville Grinch'

Guest Jenga

I dig all the mind bokeh tracks, but i agree that the record lacked a great cohesive flow. Even though its 4 tracks, these have a much stronger flow to them I think, all from the same color scheme if that makes any sense

Guest Enter a new display name

This EP is great, and you can tell by his appearance that he has become a more skillful producer.

PdLyq.jpg

Like A Sundial has become my early favourite. There's something slightly unsettling and maybe stalkerish about it, reminds me of the creepier moments on VTC.

Like A Sundial has become my early favourite. There's something slightly unsettling and maybe stalkerish about it, reminds me of the creepier moments on VTC.

I know what you mean about VTC. Damn fine album but there are some haunting little numbers on it. The piano piece at the end of 'Don't Summarise...' is similar in my opinion

I know what you mean about VTC. Damn fine album but there are some haunting little numbers on it. The piano piece at the end of 'Don't Summarise...' is similar in my opinion

Absolutely LOVE the end of 'Summarise'! I don't have VTC... might have to check it out

Guest bitroast

longing for some VTC/HC/F-esque ambience / eexperimental niceness from B sometime SOON Agaaain.

the clean and shiny pop music is nice and clean and shiny, and thoroughly enjoyable. but, i find the experimental/ambient side a little bit more enjoyable than his thoroughly enjoyable stuff.

the ep's good stuff. could do without the tacked on ambience though. it's like fun and shiny summer music, immediately followed cold and ice-y winter ambience, summer/winter/summer/winter. i don't know what the fuck i'm listening to when listening to the EP as a whole.

to make matters >>WORSE<< for four tracks can't even last a solid 20 minutes. it feels a bit.. oh i dunno, short and pointless?

it's alright.*

DONT GET ME WRONG. the EP's good.

the above (*) is just my criticism to the EP. it's good. but short and pointless. but still good.

The album version of K Is for Kelson makes me think of the show Doug every time I listen to it.

Archived