IGNORED

Bibio - K Is For Kelson

Stock

I thought you were aware of this but it seems that the information hasn't come to WATMM highest spheres yet so here it is !

tumblr_ljzxm644AQ1qfrw2z.jpg

Quoting the Bibio's blog...

WAP316 - 4 TRACK SINGLE OUT MAY 23RD

Limited 12” / digital

A1. All Their Sisters

A2. Like A Sundial

B1. K is For Kelson (Alt Version)

B2. Don’t Summarise My Summer eyes

Pre-order ltd 12” at Bleep

(digital files included - delivered on release date)

All instruments performed on K Is For Kelson - Archtop Jazz Guitar, Electric Bass guitar, Rhodes Electric Piano, Analogue Monophonic Synthesizer, Wine and Whisky Bottles filled with water, Various Shakers, Brandy Glass, Hand Claps, Chinese Silk Fan (as kick drum), Bermibau, Plastic Bottle of Water (as shaker), Voice, Talk Box.

I still a bit excited about the album and will definitely give this EP a listen :music:

Really digging the cover for this... matches the song and album artwork quite nicely! Can't wait for the digital files to be released...

Guest Jenga

Very excited about this one. K for Kelson actually didn't catch me right away, but I'm a big fan now.

Speaking of Bibio's recent singles, does anyone have a rip of the Old Friends b-side to Excuses?

It's phenomenal

Speaking of Bibio's recent singles, does anyone have a rip of the Old Friends b-side to Excuses?

It's phenomenal

Ripping it now, PM to be sent soon

may as well post this in here too while i'm here

2ytr2ar.png

Following Battles Early Live Show:

CLARK

BIBIO

JOHN STANIER (Battles)

+support DJs

Concorde 2

Brighton

June 3rd 2011

Tickets £8

Battles Ticket Holders £3 On The Door

Hurry up if you want Battles Live Show Tickets (£15)

They're selling like hot cakes :flower:

Buy Tickets

Are you guys getting PMs about Old Friends or the new tracks from K is for Kelson? Either way, both sound exciting and I'd love to hear either! ;)

Are you guys getting PMs about Old Friends or the new tracks from K is for Kelson? Either way, both sound exciting and I'd love to hear either! ;)

old friends, i guess K for Kelson can't be heard yet.

I would love a particular.. mate.. to help out an Old Friend.

Does anyone have the Japanese Mind Bokeh also? I'm not about to import a CD but I can't find Vertical Helical Stan, a wonderful track, anywhere.

I'm 90% sure im going to buy the K is For Kelson 12", the album version of the track gets mega stuck in my head (in a good way)

Does anyone have the Japanese Mind Bokeh also? I'm not about to import a CD but I can't find Vertical Helical Stan, a wonderful track, anywhere.

I've got it and yea, Vertical Helical Stan is great... fits in wonderfully! Check for pm :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON ITUNES.

it says 23/may. does this count as a leak? ^^

Previews?? Shit's out bro.

Not all of us use itunes / can preview them that way. Also the bleep previews would be good for people like me, still on some sort of fence deciding to buy the 12" or not

Like a Sundial is my favorite on first listen, the second half takes it to the next level. HOWEVER i'm pissed about the alternate take on K is for Kelson. He only changed my favorite part of the song! That catchy-as-fuck synth line that ends it

Guest AcrossCanyons

No it isn't? 23rd it says up on bleep.

But they sound amazing, but how fuckin short are the previews.. :s

No it isn't? 23rd it says up on bleep.

But they sound amazing, but how fuckin short are the previews.. :s

1. hover over dat play button

2. press it as soon as the stream stops

3. song continues, full track previewz

4. listen to the awesome endings of all these tracks

He basically gives you extra ambient tracks in between the main tracks, they're just tacked on as the "endings" of the listed ones.

All Their Sisters has some wonderful fluttering synth

Like a Sundial has some relaxing shit to get your meditation on to end side 1.

K is for Kelson has its new ending.. still not jazzed on this compared to the original

Dont Summarise has a whole fuckiin piano piece! Hold your drukqs, this is good shit!

Archived