IGNORED

Bike (Milieu) - Flanger

2938175981-1.jpg

Hello again, WATMMassif! I've just released a new EP called Flanger under the nom de plume Bike. For those who aren't aware - Bike is the moniker I use for hardware-based electronics, landing somewhere in the territories of Pan Sonic, Draft-era Autechre and various flavors of RDJ. All of these tracks were constructed live on several machines, including a Boss DR660 and DR880, a Korg ER-1, an Alesis Quadraverb, a Roberts 450A reel to reel, a Mackie mixer and several effects units, in tandem with a laptop doing digital edits and things on the fly.

ANYWAY, I thought the good :braindance: -minded folks here would probably dig this EP, so if anything I've posted piques your interest, please feel free to give it a listen over at the Bandcamp page.

Bike @ Bandcamp

Cheers!

B

P.S. I've made a super limited edition CD-R of this stuff for $10. Looks like this:

mml077-big.jpg

Also wanted to post here that promos of this release are available to any blogs/zines/etc that would care to promote it!

Very, very nice, Milieu. I really dig the title track. "Block" gives off a John Carpenter vibe......this is ace stuff, man!

Thanks Loaf! Bike is certainly a radical departure from the Milieu sound, so it's nice to know you dig it!

Btw, where have you been? Any new music coming out? SUMMER IS COMING AND I NEED NEW LOAFEYE!

Really, digging "Block". Excellent release so far.

Thanks! That one wins the "most stuttery" award for the EP, for sure.

Archived