IGNORED

fuck knives i'm using a wasp

BCM

what i'm saying is, if you were mugged on the street and someone's like "give me your fucking money" and unbeknownst to them you have a wasp in your pocket, you could then reach for the "money" and instead pull out the wasp and viciously throw it in the assailant's face.

*edit: wasp

**edit edit: 3pm piss

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went to get a belt off a pair of pants I had thrown on the floor and the most monstrous solid black spider I have ever seen came flying out of the pants :wtf:

unbeknownst to me, I had been practicing a variant on your technique and it fucking backfired. I would have given someone all my money to get that thing out of my pants if I hadn't been able to crush the behemoth with a nearby bottle of mouthwash

Yeah dude, one time wasps can really fuck everything up is when you're going down on your lady friend. I was hiding a wasp in my mouth, much like many people do with razor blades. Well, the mood struck me and my lady and I was really gonna show her a good time. So I get down there and then the damn wasp got out of my mouth somehow (I think it was through the hole where my teeth should be) and flew right into her lady bits. It really did a number on her and the next day her lady bits looked like 3 softballs covered in honey and smashed together (not a pretty sight).

Wasps: They're fucking DANGEROUS

Edit: me and my (previous friend, now bitter enemy) The Wasp aka JohnJohn the W.A.S.P. King

cicada2.jpg

i'd actually act like a tard and be all 'dude let's go to the ATM you can have all the money in my account' and then when we got there i'd start yelling 'HEY THIS ASSHOLE IS TRYING TO ROB ME BUT BE COOL MY WASP HAS FUCKING *GOT THIS ONE*' and THEN i'd take out my WASP and *THROW IT IN HIS FACE* but my WASP would be a COOL WASP who knew he was only supposed to sting the SHIT out of the asshole who tried to rob me.

wasps are serious fucking business.

edit: good thread.

edit2: also joke is on you asshole, i'm 5 euros in the red.

Guest abusivegeorge

3 AM piss my friend! And yes, you are absolutely right, wasps rule.

But what if it backfires and stings YOU in the face, then the robber can take whatever it wants.

nah friend, if you use the correct wasp you're fucking laughing. he'll be all 'fuck this robber, he is totally not cool' and sting the robber in the face, not you.

not all wasps have the ability to differentiate between not cool and cool, but certain breeds are allegedly better than humans at it.

for sure. ALL bees are cool. friendly little furry motherfuckers.

just as long as you don't mess with them.

like the old saying goes, 'bees and sicilians are essentially identical'.

this one time a homeless guy was all 'come down this alley with me and i'll totally give you free drugs' and of course when i got down there he pulled a knife on me so i said hangon a second homeless guy, my money is in my beehive. man did i ever pull the wool over his eyes! i had a WASP NEST and all the wasps came out and stung his balls until he cried.

Guest abusivegeorge

They were the coolest wasps ever if they knew to go for his balls, that's beyond intelligent that's plain sup'

Archived