IGNORED

fuck knives i'm using a wasp

BCM

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rumbo

I just went to get a belt off a pair of pants I had thrown on the floor and the most monstrous solid black spider I have ever seen came flying out of the pants :wtf:

Same thing happened to me, but I got out of the shower and was picking up a clean pair of boxers off the floor to put on, literally with a foot in each leg hole. As I was pulling them up, a white-tail spider fell out of them and scurried away. The alternative possibility for this scenario disturbed me for a week.

If I spot a spider on the wall, I will smash it violently with a shoe. And leave it there as a message to its friends that I am not someone with whom to fuck.

Before a night out I will often insert a wasp head first into my urethra. Then if someone attempts to mug me, I don't need to faff about in my pockets, I simply undo my fly, say the magic word 'weed', and I have an impromptu stabby stingy erection with which to defend myself.

This backfired a few years ago when I was caught by the rozzers chasing a couple of 13 year old girls with my throbbing wasp weapon. Allegedly they only wanted to ask if I was willing to donate to the NSPCC, but how was I supposed to know that, they weren't white. To be fair, it was outside M&S in Brixton at 3 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon. Fortunately my father knows the chief inspector and the bitches are in borstal now.

My mom once wrapped a wasp in with my lunch hour sandwich. I opened the cling wrap and was immediately stung. It was awesome. I hope to try this trick on my own kids some day. Not that I really want kids, I just want to try the wasp sandwich thing out on someone who will hopefully carry on the tradition.

Might I suggest a rabid beaver instead? That way to the potential mugger you can say "I've got this dripping young beaver do you want it" and the mugger will undoubtedly be all :pedobear: and you can pull it out and he'll bite the mugger* who will then get lockjaw and die.

Flawless plan.

the only thing is you have to dress the mugger like a tree

Guest Lady kakapo

I'm not entirely sure I know what a wusp is? Is it like a wisp(rephlex) offshoot?

a wusp is an overly sensitive wasp

It's French for wasp you idiots.

Archived