IGNORED

The Rapture is Tomorrow

Guest analogue wings

Strange because The Holy Bible has no mention of the word rapture. According to the scriptures God calls his people out of babylon in...

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out of her, my people,

that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

It goes on to say...

Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas,

that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

And The Bible is very clear about what happens to his people in end times...

1 Thessalonians 4:14/4:18

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the

archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the

clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The Bible has no mention at all of dates or times about the second coming of Christ, apart from..

Mat 24:36 (Jesus speaks) But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

It's sad that know one knows The Bible anymore :(

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

It's sad that you think the King James version could be treated as any kind of accurate account of anything

Well as we are the subject of the rapture which concerns The Bible i thought is was apt.

Listen, we all live by something in this world so don't give it the big one.

i find it weird that people poke so much fun at Jesus. You don't get the same with Buddha or Shiva. I mean, the guy was just a revolutionary. Let's get more pissed at the people who tarnish great people who contribute incredibly to humanity a slap in the face. Next time someone says "Jesus loves you", tell them "Jesus didn't fucking know me, and if he knew you, he would probably kick your ass for being such an idiot". Some people just sacrifice their lives for the greater good of mankind. I wonder if Osama bin Laden will be held up in the same light by Middle Eastern people in the future?

LOLpture :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Enter a new display name

I predicted the Radiohead thread would hit 50 pages and my prediction came true.

You should remember there is no ultimate definition of "page" in WATMM because it depends on your settings. This could apply in countless threads if you had 5 posts per page.

half hour left til the rapture hits my town

maybe i'll go to a public park and leave a pair of clothes and a watch stopped @ 6pm on the ground

Guest nene multiple assgasms

half hour left til the rapture hits my town

maybe i'll go to a public park and leave a pair of clothes and a watch stopped @ 6pm on the ground

why would the watch stop?

Archived