IGNORED

Probably nothing but...

Milky

Don't get your hopes up, but in the Bleep newsletter at the end there's talk of a "very special announcement" next week.

Go read about it on Twoism.

http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7374&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1260

It has been 3 months since the placeholder appeared but I dunno. :boc:

EDIT: Do some scrolling on that link.

I'm skeptical too, I'm just posting it here so if it is anything BoC related, people on watmm can see it quickly and snap it up before it sells out.

But I doubt it.

This is stupid. By your logical you could post this is the Aphex forum or the Clark forum or the Squarepusher forum or the Autechre forum.......

Why didn't you just put it in Music Dis.

either something is blocking the site or twoism is down, reguardless this thread needs to be trashed, i don't think this would even fly for the upcoming releases subforum

Guest GrandPopPoplock

160x120_gaming_duke_nukem.jpg

difference is, Duke Nukem Forever comes out in about 24 hours.

...I still don't believe it .

Guest sirch

Warp signs some odd new talent, that I can't get excited about.

This is stupid. By your logical you could post this is the Aphex forum or the Clark forum or the Squarepusher forum or the Autechre forum.......

Why didn't you just put it in Music Dis.

..or the Plaid forum ;)

I'm skeptical too, I'm just posting it here so if it is anything BoC related, people on watmm can see it quickly and snap it up before it sells out.

But I doubt it.

your hopes are unfounded.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: "Yeah okay, my bad. Mods, delete this or whatever you do." - Shall do !

If you feel the reason for closing it was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived