IGNORED

so the whole nation has boner for this?

keltoi

not sure what is so special about it, from here it looks like the typical flat white ass :shrug:

word up... i don't see ass!

I have some friends that think she's hot... i just sat there not saying a word when they talked about her. my close friends (about 3 of them) happen to like skinny white women.

pippa isn't with prince 2 btw.. They just hang out cause they've known each other for years like family innit. He's going with some posh lingerie broad apparently

florence-p16-415x529.jpg

What the hell

Harry, 26, reportedly wooed Florence with a cheeky pick up line based on polo practice, asking her "Fancy a spot of stick and balling with me?" The socialite replied with a flirty comment of her own, saying: "Well I do love redheads."

The prince is said to have been further impressed when Florence wowed him with her party trick of drinking a shot while doing the splits.

pipparex.jpg

Kind of reminded me of Jill the TA from Californication.

dianefarr.jpg

Prooooobably just me...

Guest underscore

What the hell

Harry, 26, reportedly wooed Florence with a cheeky pick up line based on polo practice, asking her "Fancy a spot of stick and balling with me?" The socialite replied with a flirty comment of her own, saying: "Well I do love redheads."

The prince is said to have been further impressed when Florence wowed him with her party trick of drinking a shot while doing the splits.

what the hell what? youre in 2011, lol

I want to know wtf is up with her name. Is that a common name in Britain?

pippa? short for phillipa. which is one of those guy's name with an 'a' stuck on the end.

Archived