IGNORED

JAZZ - THE THREAD

halisray

this one has always been "a little bit different" for me in the jazz genre, but surreal and hauntingly beautiful

Edited by austen
  • Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

that's cheating tho

how so?

I've spent 20 years trying (admittedly not very hard) to find one lol

perhaps because it has synths in it?

Edited by beer badger

I purchased Bitches Brew when Kid A came out. I listened it to it a few times but it was always hard work and a mission to finish it. Similar I guess to a Chemical Brothers fan having to sit through Confield ?

22 hours ago, beer badger said:

I purchased Bitches Brew when Kid A came out. I listened it to it a few times but it was always hard work and a mission to finish it. Similar I guess to a Chemical Brothers fan having to sit through Confield ?

Why even bother to listen then, I wonder? I mean, I half get it, some music grows on you and becomes better with each listen, but why force it if you don't like at least a bit from the beginning on? I think Bitches Brew is an especially easy to listen to record in my perception because of the catchy rhythms. Different folks different strokes I guess