IGNORED

Radiohead - Feral (Lone Remix) / Morning Mr Magpie (Pearson Sound Scavenger RMX) / Separator (Four Tet RMX)

Thanks for the heads-up!

Boomkat pre-orders gone but available at http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/shop/product.php?pid=77619

This lot helped me out last time with the Burial/Four tet/Thom York collab.

The first remix 12" I wasn't bothered but this is a no-brainer :cool:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

pearson sound woot

fourtet remixes don't get me too excited these days. his original stuff does though.

Four tet seems to get bad press round these parts but I think he's always worth a punt.

Four Tet always delivers decent work IMO but I could go for someone else on a remix, he's worked with Yorke or the band too much

Excited for the Lone and Pearson Sound RMXs though

Guest sirch

..i really like Lones' stuff. and obviously so do la Radio Heads.

not sure why Thom is so into Burial and Four Tet, tho... i mean them inparticular out of everyone else... ??

big up Lone, tho. yes yes.

Guest ruiagnelo

..i really like Lones' stuff. and obviously so do la Radio Heads.

not sure why Thom is so into Burial and Four Tet, tho... i mean them inparticular out of everyone else... ??

big up Lone, tho. yes yes.

yes big up Lone, the guy really is flying higher and higher.

hoping for more EPs soon. LP would be good but just if he would take his sound to a whole new level

Weird to think of some youth from Nottingham remixing Radiohead. It will undoubtedly be ace though, as is Lone.

whereabouts you hail from man?

Cheshire originally, but spent a long time in Nottingham before moving away again. I'll love Nottingham above all else til the day I die (I still call it 'home'). Second worst place to live my arse.

Guest sirch

Weird to think of some youth from Nottingham remixing Radiohead. It will undoubtedly be ace though, as is Lone.

Cheshire originally, but spent a long time in Nottingham before moving away again. I'll love Nottingham above all else til the day I die (I still call it 'home'). Second worst place to live my arse.

lol. where's the first worst place to live?

isn't it supposed to be Sheffield, or Glasgow, or somewhere like that?

Nottingham is alright.

lol. where's the first worst place to live?

isn't it supposed to be Sheffield, or Glasgow, or somewhere like that?

Nottingham is alright.

I think it was Hull. Decided on by pampered public school fuckwits as I remember. Fuck those cunts. Nottingham will be always be one of the places to live as far as I'm concerned.

haha i've never been to Hull, heard nothing but bad things!

Yeah many great nights in Notts. Amazing music scene

I'm from north notts, papplewick to be precise but now in Derby with work. A shitty city but nice where i am.

Miss Notts loads

nottingham is a great town. spent many good night in the bomb, or whatever it was a called that week, sweat dripping down the walls.

nottingham is a great town. spent many good night in the bomb, or whatever it was a called that week, sweat dripping down the walls.

its some poncy gash-hole now. twas amazing when they used to have Detonate there

the social is still the social though right? and rock city is still shitty right?

someone told me that fop shutdown few years back. shame

Not lived there for nearly four years now, but unless I'm mistaken The Social is still The Social (sort of, Thekla or summat) and Rock City is still just Rock City. Fopp closed and then reopened again I think. There'll never be another Selectadisc though, I used to love that place when I lived there. Doesn't seem to be as many decent gigs in recent years in Nottingham now though, it used to be ace. Whatever, I still live for the day I move back there.

@varius: whenever I go back I stay at my mate's in Hucknall, a stone's throw from Papplewick.

Archived