IGNORED

Radiohead - Feral (Lone Remix) / Morning Mr Magpie (Pearson Sound Scavenger RMX) / Separator (Four Tet RMX)

Guest kineaesth

Mark Pritchard + Nathan Fake remixes have been great, as has the Caribou. Can't wait for the Rama remix.

The Mark Pritchard one sounds insanely good. I bought the first one on 12'' (yeah I know I said I wouldn't but the samples were amazing), had it sent to work, took it home but left the bloody thing on the tube. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :wtf:

• 2 weeks later...

I've learnt not to judge releases by samples alone but the Four Tet tracks sounds like the best to me, I'm a bit iffy about the other two. Still be buying though. Is anyone shelling out for all of the vinyls? I got the first but I'm not sure I can stretch to 6 or 7 or however many they put out. Thom et al have had enough cash out of me lately.

I've learnt not to judge releases by samples alone but the Four Tet tracks sounds like the best to me, I'm a bit iffy about the other two. Still be buying though. Is anyone shelling out for all of the vinyls? I got the first but I'm not sure I can stretch to 6 or 7 or however many they put out. Thom et al have had enough cash out of me lately.

I'd like to buy them all, but they're expensive for a 12" - I got the first one for £8 I think. Not enough of a fanboy to buy them all, I'll just get what I like and can mix

Hmm Lone is fairy samey though, and the stuff I've heard that deviates from that Golden Girls template isn't too great... of course I'd be interested with what he does with the source material here!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

‘RADIOHEAD TKOL RMX’ - 2CD september 16

1234567.png

Disc 1:

1. Caribou – Little By Little Rmx

2. Jacques Greene – Lotus Flower Rmx

3. Nathan Fake – Morning Mr Magpie Rmx

4. Harmonic 313 – Bloom Rmx

5. Mark Pritchard – Bloom Rmx

6. Lone – Feral Rmx

7. Pearson Sound – Morning Mr Magpie Scavenger Rmx

8. Four Tet – Separator Rmx

Disc 2:

1. Thriller – Give Up The Ghost Houseghost Rmx

2. Illum Sphere – Codex Rmx

3. Shed – Little By Little Rmx

4. Brokenchord – Give Up The Ghost Rmx

5. Altrice – TKOL Rmx

6. Blawan – Bloom Rmx

7. Modeselektor – Good Evening Mrs Magpie Rmx

8. Objekt – Bloom Rmx

9. Jamie xx – Bloom Rework

10. Anstam – Separator Rmx

11. SBTRKT – Lotus Flower Rmx

http://www.ateaseweb.com/2011/08/09/radiohead-remix-album-tkol-rmx-features-19-tracks-on-2cd-set/

• 2 months later...

Archived