IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I am without employment.

Joyrex, if watmm needs in-house counsel, hit me up. I can pay my student loans if you pay me $400/hr. It's a bargain!

A terrible bargain!

I applied to an allergy medicine clinical study for some extra money. I wanted to do a TDCS one, but the only ones around here are very specific, i.e. epileptics, stroke victims, etc. I

Guest disparaissant

i had a huge margarita, a rum and coke, a long island iced tea, and 2 vodka cranberries - all doubles - and i'm not even fucking drunk.

And good luck with that gal you like, Logakght. I was always too much of a pussy to take risks, and now age is working against me. Probably better to take that chance now than live with regret later in life like I currently am.

My Exai vinyl has come and the outside has few dents/scratches in the corner and one of the inner paper covers has two small rips.

:cerious::cerious:

Now I don't know whether to contact Bleep as not sure if I can be arsed if they ask me to send it back to them....

first world mosquitoes .. soo many mosqiutoes .. Everywhere i look there's at least two or three, standing patiently waiting for me to go to sleep. We never used to have mozzie problems here. I wonder if some faggot neighbour has put in a fish pond or something.

Also @ ambermonk. You've actually saved yourself an heap of hassle. The planet also thanks you for not breeding. ;-] a++

My Exai vinyl has come and the outside has few dents/scratches in the corner and one of the inner paper covers has two small rips.

:cerious::cerious:

Now I don't know whether to contact Bleep as not sure if I can be arsed if they ask me to send it back to them....

Contact them, they might need to know that someone in the mailroom is a douche.

i had a huge margarita, a rum and coke, a long island iced tea, and 2 vodka cranberries - all doubles - and i'm not even fucking drunk.

That's cause you've only just started silly.

You've actually saved yourself an heap of hassle. The planet also thanks you for not breeding. ;-] a++

Damn, that was pretty lowball m8..

You might be unpleasantly surprised one day though ;)

I think he just meant that overpopulation is ballin' out of control and the world breathes a sigh of relief anytime the act of breeding gets averted, rather than a "you personally should never breed" diss. That would be out of character for delet.

FWP: forgot I ordered a CD through amazon and bought the same CD for the double the price at a local store. Again. Anyone want a brand new unopened copy of Tame Impala's Lonerism for $10?

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I think he just meant that overpopulation is ballin' out of control and the world breathes a sigh of relief anytime the act of breeding gets averted, rather than a "you personally should never breed" diss. That would be out of character for delet.

FWP: forgot I ordered a CD through amazon and bought the same CD for the double the price at a local store. Again. Anyone want a brand new unopened copy of Tame Impala's Lonerism for $10?

Well, if that's the case, then there was a huge misunderstanding on my part. I appreciate your perspective :)

That sucks about the CD. Unfortunately I don't want it, but another WATMM member reading your offer might!

Guest disparaissant

last night i couldn't get drunk, tonight i'm buzezd and sleepy after half a glass of wine

last night i couldn't get drunk, tonight i'm buzezd and sleepy after half a glass of wine

maybe your liver has some kind of time-release upgrade for longer, evener drunkenness.

You've actually saved yourself an heap of hassle. The planet also thanks you for not breeding. ;-] a++

I'm not partnered up either. But i can see how you could have read what i said in a negative context. Perhaps now you know where i'm coming from. We're the saviours of the planet, we should get carbon credits for not having bred, basically not having to pay tax and instead getting a payment, funded by all those breeder's taxes.

ahh sorry, you fixed my point already (reading the thread a post at a time.) Anyway, now he knows that i meant what you said i meant. Also, thanks for your faith in my wonderfulness Zephee, that's awesome. ;-] hah

So you're back then?

yep, more eyes on the team for moderatin'. ;-p

Grocery shopping during the busiest time of the day, social anxiety, everybody was a demon.

Was walking around in circled in the Fruit and Vegetables section.

Was getting angry at an elderly indian couple taking ages to pick an ice cream, i was seconds away from punching a 80 year old grandma.

Next time i'll go shopping at 1am.

Edited by Deer

If only our supermarkets were open 24/7. Here they have taken away many of the cashiers, and just leave empty counters. Expecting overflow to process their own groceries through the tiny self serve pay points. So when it's busy, it is bleh.

I'm not partnered up either. But i can see how you could have read what i said in a negative context. Perhaps now you know where i'm coming from. We're the saviours of the planet, we should get carbon credits for not having bred, basically not having to pay tax and instead getting a payment, funded by all those breeder's taxes.

>I think he just meant that overpopulation is ballin' out of control and the world breathes a sigh of relief anytime the act of breeding gets averted, rather than a "you personally should never breed" diss. That would be out of character for delet.

ahh sorry, you fixed my point already (reading the thread a post at a time.) Anyway, now he knows that i meant what you said i meant. Also, thanks for your faith in my wonderfulness Zephee, that's awesome. ;-] hah

So you're back then?

yep, more eyes on the team for moderatin'. ;-p

True that. I apologise for my misunderstanding earlier. Welcome back, BTW.

Grocery shopping during the busiest time of the day, social anxiety, everybody was a demon.

Was walking around in circled in the Fruit and Vegetables section.

Was getting angry at an elderly indian couple taking ages to pick an ice cream, i was seconds away from punching a 80 year old grandma.

Next time i'll go shopping at 1am.

Grocery trips are very frustrating sometimes. I lol'd at your bit about punching the granny, even though I shouldn't.