IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i have to go to the toilet without a tablet, cause i don't own one !! and i've read all my magazines -crie-

(delet...'s first bathroom gag after all these years(probably)don't care for that sort of humour)

Guest disparaissant

man this is in no way a first world problem but one of my best friends in the entire world killed himself a few days ago. not the first time i've lost friends to suicide, but it's never been anyone so dear to me. i don't even know what to do.

i am a master at bumming out threads

yeah bloody hell.

I was gonna post that i've only managed to get 3 hours sleep because my body is still adjusting to the transition to european time (no i'm not there). But now my complaint seems so immaterial (no it doesn't).

n'wae dissa, sorry about that. ;-/

man this is in no way a first world problem but one of my best friends in the entire world killed himself a few days ago. not the first time i've lost friends to suicide, but it's never been anyone so dear to me. i don't even know what to do.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I've been in that situation and found myself always blaming myself and feeling guilty I couldn't have helped more. Please don't fall into that cycle...

If you want to chat or need someone to talk to let me know!

Edited by StephenG

Guest disparaissant

i do feel quite guilty, i knew from facebook that he was pretty bummed out and i didn't try to reach out to him in any way. we hadn't talked for a few weeks and welp, now it's too late.

i mean i know its not my fault, i know there was nothing i could have really done, i've been suicidal before. i know how it works. but that's kind of cold comfort. i still feel like i could have done something.

You have my condolences, Disparaissant.

I know what it's like, losing a friend or relative. And I've had suicidal thoughts in the past too. Like you said though, it wasn't your responsibility to save him.

Guest disparaissant

back to stupid first world problems, i can't find any of the 1/4" to 3.5mm adaptors that i'm sure i had, which means this tascam portastudio i found is useless until i get my ass up and go buy one

Edited by disparaissant

I've got a ton of those. I'd teleport them to you if I were capable of teleporting things.

And also I am very sorry.

If I have to get up in the morning I set my alarm, it goes, I get up. When my girlfriend sets an alarm, she has it go off at least 4 times over 40 minutes using snooze. Wtf get up already, you could have set it an hour later.

I'm sorry. Keep your chin up.

If I have to get up in the morning I set my alarm, it goes, I get up. When my girlfriend sets an alarm, she has it go off at least 4 times over 40 minutes using snooze. Wtf get up already, you could have set it an hour later.

I'm with your girlfriend on this.

As I was last night :cisfor:

No I wasn't. I was alone. :cerious:

it'll teach you about people to be confronted by them constantly. Probably good for you.

also, many people that work in retail are not charismatic or charming, or any other of those qualities that they probably wrote up on their resumé.

Guest vletrmx

it'll teach you about people to be confronted by them constantly. Probably good for you.

also, many people that work in retail are not charismatic or charming, or any other of those qualities that they probably wrote up on their resumé.

i figure you're right about that (classic INTJ watmmer, right?) anyways, i think i got the job, so perhaps its more of a first world success.