IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

anyway, i'm trying to delete my watmm account now but squee and joyrex haven't responded yet. later dudes

For serious?

I've had some pretty harsh stomach pain and have felt overall bloated for 5 days now. It wakes me up in the middle of the night a lot, and it's making my job pretty difficult. I went to the doctor and they told me to buy some $6.00 antibiotics (well-worth my hundred-something-dollar appointment :dry:).

Gasex does nothing, Tums does nothing, I don't feel fatigued, I'm shitting regularly, I haven't puked; I dunno what to do.

anyway, i'm trying to delete my watmm account now but squee and joyrex haven't responded yet. later dudes

For serious?

I've had some pretty harsh stomach pain and have felt overall bloated for 5 days now. It wakes me up in the middle of the night a lot, and it's making my job pretty difficult. I went to the doctor and they told me to buy some $6.00 antibiotics (well-worth my hundred-something-dollar appointment :dry:).

Gasex does nothing, Tums does nothing, I don't feel fatigued, I'm shitting regularly, I haven't puked; I dunno what to do.

maybe if you'd used Gasex to plug your butt... :emotawesomepm9:

Like, just wedge the pill half-way into my anus so it looks like there's a tiny blue lady bug in place of my butthole?

As aesthetically pleasing as it sounds, I'd prefer to keep shitting.

Guest A/D

Murve, have you tried eating yogurt/ probiotic stuff like kombucha? This settled my stomach after a nasty bit of food poisoning. Don't know if it's applicable. You could also try eating a simple diet of bananas, rice, applesauce, and tea (good easily digestible stuff).

Global tuning or scaling?

global, fortunately

it's about 5 cents flat per octave, which I can totally roll with

just have to tune for whatever octave I'm in

Murve, have you tried eating yogurt/ probiotic stuff like kombucha? This settled my stomach after a nasty bit of food poisoning. Don't know if it's applicable. You could also try eating a simple diet of bananas, rice, applesauce, and tea (good easily digestible stuff).

Bananas are really good too as they contain prebiotics, so they feed the good bacteria in the gut.

Honey is good too.

Have banana yogurt and honey for breakfast for a couple of days and you'll have a happy tummy.

Edited by rixxx

Global tuning or scaling?

global, fortunately

it's about 5 cents flat per octave, which I can totally roll with

just have to tune for whatever octave I'm in

I'm having the same problem with a couple of wind organs, except they're sharp.. and unfortunately not easily fixable—I asked my dad and he said that the reeds might be corroded :sad:

For serious?

yeah, joyrex just got back in touch with me. consider me suspended. pz :cool:

Guest A/D

Ghostly won't let me buy new Beacon! Or my browser sucks or something *shakes fist

See ya KY. Hope the time off does you good.

Ah christ, how did I forget about yogurt? Sadly, bananas are that one fruit (along with Cantalope) that I just can't force myself to eat. I'll give all of the suggestions a go (except yek's), thanks watmm!

And you and your avatar will be missed, KY.

Today I got into a car accident and spun out on a fast two lane highway, hitting the divider a couple-three times in a full out of control spin, landing facing oncoming traffic with assholes failing to even change lanes until they were 5 feet from my car, and then apparently two other cars got into what I hope is an independent accident, and my car is in the shop but it looks totaled and I have a $1000 deductible on collision insurance (but at least I have it, I guess).

I'm ok but a little banged up, for a while there I didn't think I'd make it out. Don't have health insurance, so I'm thankful I didn't get slammed.

Highway was fine until it happened but I lost traction immediately and couldn't correct. It had been raining, must have hit an oil slick? Also there was a guy on my 5 o'clock who may have tagged my bumper and caused me to spin out in the first place-- it happened really quickly. Fuck. I was driving slowly and safely, too, since I knew it had been raining.

Goddamn fuck my life needs to start getting back on track. The last time I got laid off some dipshit totaled my car too.

WHY FUCK WHY

Also I was on the way to an uninsured health clinic to figure out why my pulse has been spazzing out at 105 @ rest since I got back from India.

Edited by baph

Guest A/D

Glad you're still with us baph. No one else could so calmly and legally represent Dionysian sub-gods. If you get out of that with no physical damage you're doing pretty well, I gotta say. In my head once you get knocked into opposing traffic you're pretty much done as a representation of human life.

Be well.

Guest boo

Bananas are really good too as they contain prebiotics, so they feed the good bacteria in the gut.

Honey is good too.

Have banana yogurt and honey for breakfast for a couple of days and you'll have a happy tummy.

banana, yogurt and honey combined creates a toxin that turns good bacteria in to big spiders

move to india baph, find somewhere with a beach and open a nightclub for the eurotrash. Probably cost less to do than buying a new car in the US would. Then again, something over there made you sick didn't it.

shit sorry about your shitty stuff the hap ;-/