IGNORED

Boom Bip - Zig Zaj

Redruth

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

seems to have been a long time since his last record.

the instrumental hiphop sound he has has kinda gone away since then in music in general. the sample track suggests he has lost it too.

sounds like son lux or animal collective.

very poppy.

i still hold his first album up as a great album of the time

well its only one track. seems all the hiphop heads are moving on. did yyou hear the new alias track? its weird clubstep

my favorite sixtoo is doing something mashup club styley as megasoid

Hmm I never really looked into anything past the Blue Eyed In The Red Room album, but based on this sample I'm not sure I want to look into this one yet, granted I kinda skimmed through the track but it didn't seem like it really went anywhere, and IMO was kinda boring... I'll agree Seed To Sun and Corymb are both great albums, even the Blue Eyed In The Red Room album was pretty quality. I also enjoy the collab album Circle he did with Doseone. IDk about this though

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

first listen to the album and its fun. completely different but good all the same. its all over the place as well in terms of style

tumtum is especially good but again different from the rest of the album. its like an album of different influences for each track

Archived