IGNORED

Some advice to catch a good show

Guest NapLand

Guest NapLand

Ok well I'm in the Middle East at the moment for work but Europe is close and I have what I thought would be a decent amount of US $$$ I'm saving up for a trip to Amsterdam around the last week of Oct, 1st of Nov. But the dollar is so worthless it comes out to nomuch, as Thrash would say.

So I'm thinking.. head to AmD with my friend and catch maybe a Brother Ali show there (local guy from my town, interesting albino Muslim rapper lol) and then hang tight somewhere in the UK for 2 weeks to converge on the SHOW OF A LIFETIME (for me at least) Aphex Twin. Is it worth renting an apartment for 2 weeks to see him? I know I sound daft, but it's a dream. Why not right? I can get some work done and get to see outside Camden finally.

I've been jealous for 11 years to see all the shows about calcium at the local museum and warp showcases you guys get.. it's too hard waiting for a US tour. What should I do? Any other show ideas?

Archived