IGNORED

Premier League Season 2011-2012

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodnight Sweet Prince

steve-kean_a_1922529c.jpg

lol he looks like he's trying to do a magic trick.

lovely goal from Walker. Blackburn offered nothing, and got nothing in return. no shots attempted. shite defensively. sorry keano. Still, you'd be hard pressed to find a manager who could do really well with that bunch of players.

With all the Woy related exciment i forgot today was El Manclaisico (sorry). Gonna be a good one. Tevez and Aguero vs United's defense .. woof!

Predictions ?

I think this has 0-0 written all over it

With all the Woy related exciment i forgot today was El Manclaisico (sorry). Gonna be a good one. Tevez and Aguero vs United's defense .. woof!

Predictions ?

I think this has 0-0 written all over it

I think Fergie's paid Mancini a bundle to start Savic and Balotelli. :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :beer:

Unfortunately - you're probably right. Although we have won at the Etihad already this season, so we might be able to nick a result.

Guest Gary C

Shame there weren't more goals. They each managed 2.4 goals a game throughout the season, so there should have been more.

Most epic result though.

fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm still drinking because I am in disbelief! I really need MCFC to win this year. It might change my attitude towards everything. 2 hard games to go!

The shitty thing is, it's not like you guys kicked our ass, neither side played particularly well i thought, but us producing ZERO FUCKING SHOTS ON TARGET is fucking beyond belief. Then it was just one momentary lapse of concentration by Smalling and Kompany capitalised.

Also was it just me or was Lescott's forehead tumour glowing for much of the match? I think he must have been receiving communication from the mothership.

I thought both sides were very poor, United especially. I really like Smalling, I don't think he made a huge rick for the goal, the block from Lescott worked perfectly and the ball was on a plate. When Kompany gets up like that then most defenders are going to look silly. I felt the 'champions league away' tactics from SAF failed and there are few players looking leggy. Also, Evra is so out of form it's ridiculous. Clichy was fantastic.

Archived