IGNORED

Dorian Concept

perunamuusi

Does he still post on here any more???

I always thought he had skills back when he posted in 2004/5/6 or whenever but this is just ridiculous

[youtubehd]OdRP3dQ9QOM[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]v0yxfVUs1lY[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]F8Kiw4aoex4[/youtubehd]

Guest Coalbucket PI

Yeah some of those videos are wild, I've got a few tracks of his I downloaded from watmm years ago but it doesn't sound much like what he's up to now he's a big balls IDM star

Guest Jimbob

Had a bit of a chat with him in Manchester a month or two ago, really genuine bloke and played a fat set aswell

:biggrin:

Wow, I had no idea Dorian Concept did those videos/posted here. I remember I found those videos when they were first posted, and I was blown away, and wanted to know really badly who did them, and then like, in 2010 or something, I found out about Dorian Concept and was basically kind of "meh" when I heard the music, but I only heard a few songs, so I'll definitely have to revisit this artist.

His PVT remix is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fufhFXCRSHQ

So is he too cool for watmm now or what?

It happens quite often really. I remember Nautilis and the founding members of 65daysofstatic used to post quite frequently on TEFOSAV, then once their popularity picked up they stopped hanging around. Guess your priorities change when you hit the big time.

Archived