IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

more updates to fasthack:

- brand new posted/read/unread icons (no more stars).

- bright green stuff has been replaced by various shades of blue.

- top bar is dark blue not black.

- username hover-popups look a little nicer (picture is aligned properly, etc)

- forum/topic lists are more readable thanks to alternating column colors (like old-style watmm) and other improvements.

- mods and admins will no longer see a useless "QUEUED" tag in front of every forum name (yay!)

as usual, clear your cache or you won't see anything.

quite good

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Franklin

dammit guys... i've been cool through all the previous changes but this one is really getting to me. it's too bright and light-coloured and blurry and like hospital recovery-room soft.

I hate it and it's annoying and it actually is very difficult for me to use at night causing me to avoid logging on to not strain my eyes.

Guest Sprigg

dammit guys... i've been cool through all the previous changes but this one is really getting to me. it's too bright and light-coloured and blurry and like hospital recovery-room soft.

I hate it and it's annoying and it actually is very difficult for me to use at night causing me to avoid logging on to not strain my eyes.

Turn down the brightness? Use F.lux?

Guest Franklin

it may be that I'm just old.

but also, i dont think you should have to adapt to a website... should be the other way around.

f.lux is also a good idea in general regardless of which website you are using.

I find the upgrade to be an improvement, but the grey/blue for the user bar is a bit sterile and something more boc might brighten things up a little bit :duckhunt:

but maybe not a good idea, id be interesting to see a few top color varieties screen capped, maybe we will universally agree on one!

lol...

"look honey, i've just changed the green to various shades of blue and made fasthack-fluid the new default skin, that should stem the complaints from those who can't be bothered to read... awesome!"

wargames-hacker.jpg

it probably isn't just me but i find it hard to save pictures. i click and they get big, right click but most of the time i don't get the option to save, sometimes i do.

Guest hahathhat

- bright green stuff has been replaced by various shades of blue.

hallelujah!

it probably isn't just me but i find it hard to save pictures. i click and they get big, right click but most of the time i don't get the option to save, sometimes i do.

yeah, it's still doing that for me too.

Guest AcrossCanyons

i can't wait for the next layout change when everybody loses their shit over how much better this one was.

i think this layout is much better than the last one now we have the changes. well done team!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

getting used to it now, with the new theme. the red chattm number is the only thing i can't stand now

oh snap, we used to have flash games here. whatever happened to that? tetris all the way, double tetris, all the way across the internet!

Holy crap, I forgot about this. I thought that was an interesting feature. Maybe it cost too much /month though.

yeah, there's a bug that just showed up out of nowhere, seemingly in the last hour.

whatever theme is set as default ends up becoming unselectable, and reverts to the default ipb look. i don't know why, and resetting everything didn't fix it.

so, set your theme manually for now, the default is back to "ip.board"...

1UTCt.png

getting used to it now, with the new theme. the red chattm number is the only thing i can't stand now

yea that is annoying.

look how cool watmm could look:

To all the people disliking the contrasting colors (green, red): please set your monitor to monochrome colors.

Chaos, please bring back the green and keep the red accents. I've got a couple of very good reasons:

1. to annoy ahathahahbooo

2. to save our souls from the monotone blue-middle of the road boringness

3. to match with ahahahahat's greenish avatar (for crying out loud!)

Guest hahathhat

3. to match with ahahahahat's greenish avatar (for crying out loud!)

i was wondering when someone would get on my case about that. watmm does not disappoint!! the answer is that green is actually one of my favorite colors, but i found the way it was used to be distracting. it looks like an alert, and grabs my eye. the avatars, on the other hand, are all sorts of crazy colors anyways, and i'm able to tune them out.

i don't like the red chatmm thing either, for the same reasons, but it's not nearly as bad as the green was.

I'm sure this has been mentioned already and I don't like to moan because I am getting with the layout and have no problems. The only thing is not being able to single-click from, say GenBan to Music Discussion. Not a biggie but it would be nice.

Archived