IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "Load more topics" option, on the second load, starts loading ancient stuff from 2010. Something wrong there, if it's just loading whatever from whenever like an unlucky dip.

In other words, shouldn't it just load the content that you would have found on the following page.

Its not just the layout thats changed my warning banner has gone from 20% to 80% since I was last on, Did one of you mods fail math in school ?

apparently your inactivity increases your warning lvl, so you better start posting craig !

In the mobil layout, you still can't post images/etc. What's worse is you can't view posted images well. I've found several times that they are very small and I feel the urge to tap on it to enlarge, but obviously nothing happens (Its especially annoying when the images have text, because it's impossible to read).

These would be MAJOR improvements.

In the mobil layout, you still can't post images/etc. What's worse is you can't view posted images well. I've found several times that they are very small and I feel the urge to tap on it to enlarge, but obviously nothing happens (Its especially annoying when the images have text, because it's impossible to read).

Sounds like a hardware problem to me. You should at least have an iPad by now. Anything smaller won't suffice. At least, that's what she says.

yea I'm in this boat as well. I watmm on my phone in bed or while taking a shit and it's hard to view images. posting them can still be done easily with tags but viewing is difficult. I'm glad there is no nice tits/butts thread anymore because then this would be a major issue for me.

Archived