IGNORED

Unobvious Things That Delight You

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dean789

Invisible women that keep sucking my toes and other body parts.

Ugly frumpy women with hot tight bodies hidden under grannys hand me downs

Guest moonchild

i found a lunch i had stashed in the breakroom a while ago (all dry goods) and it had two packets of lavender milk tea in it! i really needed that tonight and i am so delighted i left it here for myself!

sleeping with my pillow under my head with blankets on me

with a fan, and something going on

letting go of something or other

shaking my head

being able to fart in bed next to my gf without it being awkward... seriously when you get to that phase, it's an awesome relief

that's pretty incredible. i've haven't reached that level yet, I'll probably need some cheat codes to get there. certain days my fartcount reaches pretty abnormal levels so it's kind of a special case for me

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Wheel of Fortune when everyone wins at least round. Or when the contestant who is obviously the least wealthy wins the vacation and/or the bonus round. A retail cashier did both last night.

being able to fart in bed next to my gf without it being awkward... seriously when you get to that phase, it's an awesome relief

that's pretty incredible. i've haven't reached that level yet, I'll probably need some cheat codes to get there. certain days my fartcount reaches pretty abnormal levels so it's kind of a special case for me

Oh man, I can't think of a time when farting was awkward in front of my wife. It is nice when it's a non-issue. Well, you know, like when a fart is dealt done responsibly.

Watching Wheel of Fortune

Oh man, I can't think of a time when farting was awkward in front of my wife. It is nice when it's a non-issue. Well, you know, like when a fart is dealt done responsibly.

How do you deal with a fart responsibly?

You know, released, pooted, let go, etc. Dealt as in "whoever smelt it dealt it."

You know, released, pooted, let go, etc. Dealt as in "whoever smelt it dealt it."

I see, totally forgot about that rule btw lol

A cleaned kitchen makes me happy. So much nicer to work in. (probably because of me being german and all...)

Also if you walk down the stairs to the metro and it arrives right on time. So you don´t have to stop or hurry up. You just approach it slowly, step right in and sit down the same time the doors are closing. Happened to me 5 times in a row last week. Amazing.

Guest couch

-Placing down the last block in a minecraft creation that completes the symmetry required for my brain to be at ease with the structure.

-Coasting up onto a red light and having it go green before you have to touch the brakes.

-Phone stays charged exactly long enough over the weekend (mine is usually down to 5% sunday evening when I'm all done with my weekend activities).

-When paying cash and having the total being in 25 cent increments so the only change I have to worry about is quarters. Or having the total be on an even dollar so I don't have to bother with change at all.

-Ear wax on the q-tip.

-Blowing my nose and seeing big chunky boogers on the napkin. (I've been cleansed!)

-When listening to an album during a car ride and having it end exactly when I pull into the destination.

when a rabbit looks at you while it's eating.

YES, like when it suddenly stops chewing/nibbling, drops some foodbits from its mouth, then slowly turns around to look at you, with crumbs still around its mouth *melts*

-Ear wax on the q-tip.

-Blowing my nose and seeing big chunky boogers on the napkin. (I've been cleansed!)

-When listening to an album during a car ride and having it end exactly when I pull into the destination.

These ones are all biggies for me, except replace "car ride" with "walk" (and "pull into" with "reach").

Putting things in brackets.

Guest Abstract Daddy

when a rabbit looks at you while it's eating.

YES, like when it suddenly stops chewing/nibbling, drops some foodbits from its mouth, then slowly turns around to look at you, with crumbs still around its mouth *melts*

It's one of life simple pleasures.

Guest futuregirlfriend

I had it in my head that Bearsuit split up in 2005 but they didn't and there are records I haven't heard. could be shit.

Guest EleminoP

Situating a difficult-to-fork food on top of an easy-to-fork food so that it's easier to fork the difficult-to-fork food. Current example being roasted onions on top of roasted beast.

Guest disparaissant

today i took a shit in the ladies room down the office hallway in the monroeville mall in monroeville, pa.

also known as the mall from dawn of the dead.

i whistled "the gonk" the whole time.

it really made my day.

IMG_20120318_140114.jpg

Archived