IGNORED

Unobvious Things That Delight You

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest couch

I burnt the roof of my mouth eating hot pizza, the raw skin feels weird in a good way when pressing my tongue on it.

diliberatly putting elmer's glue on your fingertips, waiting for them to dry and then rubbing the glue off

also. pushing your finger through plastic wrap and pretending your finger is perfectly preserved.

Basically sums up my elementary school delights

diliberatly putting elmer's glue on your fingertips, waiting for them to dry and then rubbing the glue off

My friend put that all over half his face, told his friends he had developed a horrible skin disease, then rubbed his face so it appeared as though sheets of skin were flying off.

Also yeah, peeling off dead skin is most gratifying.

scratching a mosquito bite on my balls

it's not very obvious how the mosquito got there

however, it is obvious why it would be delightful to scratch

i'm not sure if this one qualifies

-Coasting up onto a red light and having it go green before you have to touch the brakes.

-When paying cash and having the total being in 25 cent increments so the only change I have to worry about is quarters. Or having the total be on an even dollar so I don't have to bother with change at all.

-Ear wax on the q-tip.

-Blowing my nose and seeing big chunky boogers on the napkin. (I've been cleansed!)

-When listening to an album during a car ride and having it end exactly when I pull into the destination.

These are fantastic observations. And me too.

whenever I see a yellow dhl truck i can feel the joy of anticipation for a new package to be delivered to me. (even if I haven´t ordered something).

whenever I see a dhl truck I think of the dhl founder guy who collected southeast asian virgins and had them sent to his private island to deflower them...which gives me a similar sense of joyous anticipation

whenever I see a yellow dhl truck i can feel the joy of anticipation for a new package to be delivered to me. (even if I haven´t ordered something).

whenever I see a dhl truck I think of the dhl founder guy who collected southeast asian virgins and had them sent to his private island to deflower them...which gives me a similar sense of joyous anticipation

Dude what?

i was searched going into a club, the bouncer pulled out the bag of parsnips i had in my bag and asked if that's what the kids are doing these days. delightful. then i got in the club and a kid tried to sell me class A drugs.

i was searched going into a club, the bouncer pulled out the bag of parsnips i had in my bag and asked if that's what the kids are doing these days.

if you squint your eyes, parsnips do look like joints

parsnip_javelin.jpg

All_American_Parsnips_Seeds.jpg

Guest RandySicko

I can seriously sit and watch this shit for hours on end (only while at work though). It is so fulfilling to see those solid boxes

Capture-1.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

When you turn off the car radio or cd player right at the end of the bar and it sounds like the perfect timing to end the song in relevance to your time constraints

the smell of freshly opened cassette tapes

I'm gonna follow that up with recordable VHS tapes. I have that smell in my head that reminds me of years gone by, distant though it is.

• 3 weeks later...

When I'm driving at night with my brights on, and am about to pass another person with their brights on and we both turn them off and pass one another. Then, I look in my rear-view mirror and watch as the light in front of their car gets bright after they turn their brights on again.

Guest moonchild

the sound the rain makes on the skylight in my bedroom. it sounds so close. the pink trees blooming and leaving petals everywhere like a spring carpet just for me. the way the spring moon makes me feel young and yearning...

Archived