IGNORED

Unobvious Things That Delight You

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not many people are going to get this one (if any) but i absolutely love the sound of the rain on the microphones during a golf broadcast. it has a nice warm pop-pop sound and i find it incredibly soothing.

A Manhattan mixed in my basement in private.

Ambien.

Pills in general, of all forms.

Drugs that aren't hallucinogenic.

Hard drugs such as cocaine. Speed. Painkillers.

A good high.

OK, sorry for the cynical post.

I would say a good air conditioning makes me happy. And a fan. A loud fan blowing in an air conditioned room with a good pillow and some headphones.

not many people are going to get this one (if any) but i absolutely love the sound of the rain on the microphones during a golf broadcast. it has a nice warm pop-pop sound and i find it incredibly soothing.

This fits the unobvious criteria nicely.

Peeling off dead skin from a sunburn, yeah!!

Guest disparaissant

a misogynistic anti-semite desperately trying to salvage his broken career through the use of a beaver puppet makes you happy?

i would not call that obvious lol

the sound of vacuuming up small grains of sand / gravel

oh god this is me.

Guest hahathhat

i cut my subscription after the repeated Sub7 tutorials, but when i subscribed, 2600 magazine's cover always smelled fantastic.

there's also a plastic smell i love. i have smelled it emanating from a new shower curtain and from an easy-flo carton of CAT5e cable.

Guest disparaissant

the smell of pavement after a rainstorm.

god yes, i wish they bottled that smell. dying worms and copper mmmmmmmm!

Archived