IGNORED

oh lol have you seen this guy?

keltoi

this guy's on celeb big brother in the uk which i don't watch, of course. (channel hopped and couldn't believe my eyes!)

check out his rediculous ab-job... he reckons the surgeon sculpted away fat to reveal the muscles which were always under there hidden! he said it's like a male boob job.

well aye, it's like a boob job if you were to put a-cup implants onto the ends of huge double E knockers!

how deluded and superficial can you be! if you want a 6-pack get to the gym... or just buy one and stick it on top of your party keg!

the world's gone mad!!

300x450_reality_big_brother_darryns_abs_2.jpg300x450_reality_big_brother_darryns_abs_1.jpg

Saw this cunt in the i paper yesterday. How much of a thick bogan cunt do you have to be to think that's how a six pack works. He was on telly a few years back I think on a show about papparazzi (sp?) . If that is the same cunt, isn't he one of the Australian Dragons from Dragons Den as well???

0/10

this guy's on celeb big brother in the uk which i don't watch, of course. (channel hopped and couldn't believe my eyes!)

check out his rediculous ab-job... he reckons the surgeon sculpted away fat to reveal the muscles which were always under there hidden! he said it's like a male boob job.

well aye, it's like a boob job if you were to put a-cup implants onto the ends of huge double E knockers!

how deluded and superficial can you be! if you want a 6-pack get to the gym... or just buy one and stick it on top of your party keg!

the world's gone mad!!

300x450_reality_big_brother_darryns_abs_2.jpg300x450_reality_big_brother_darryns_abs_1.jpg

lol, yeah i saw some of this the other night - crazy! absolutely crazy. i suppose it's the line of work he's in, where he's come to think/accept? that that is actually 'ok'... and a good idea, at 46. lol

if he lost a couple of stone it might not look so wrong. but it's cos he's got the so-called ab's on top of his fat bloated gut that it looks so ridiculous, innit...

How might one replicate these bees' knees? "That'll cost you between £4,000 and £9,000," says Marco Moraci, a cosmetic surgeon at the Harley medical group, who reckons Lyons underwent a procedure known as vaser liposuction. This involves inserting a metal tube into the abdominal area that destroys the surrounding fat and all but burns the skin, causing it to tighten and give abs better definition. "It works better for people who have already lost weight, and just need to lose small pockets of fat," says Moraci.

21f366dd62c4232e240865445b5e8e431022270d_r.jpg

Archived