IGNORED

I just came out

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

insert truck stop joke here?

I would have but this is a serious point. An office has an HR. A truck stop has a bunch of burly guys with questionable morals.

i would imagine you can just keep to yourself, if you want. it's not exactly an office environment where you are crammed in with the same people every day. and i've come across a lot of homophobic HR people :(

Guest disparaissant

also

what am i even saying

its not like being gay means there is a giant blinking light on your head that says GAY

also

what am i even saying

its not like being gay means there is a giant blinking light on your head that says GAY

i know a place where you can get that installed though. pm for more info.

All joking aside, anyone else mostly wanna make it with robots anyway? And not the anthropomorphic ones, either? That's not weird is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZnR8QNLyWo

This is the most correct use of Enigma - Sadeness ever

edit: also massive braderunna lol @ "do you trust me?" "I trust you."

Keltoi:

I was told on day one to call them rods, not poles. Now that I'm not hanging rods, baking rods, or sanding rods, I'm wiping rods and dipping rods. All day long.

Rambo:

Who says I can't? You're not the boss of me!

A) I thought fishing was inherently heterosexual because gay guys can't stand the smell of fish.

B) Babar, can you bum yourself off at least to test? Maybe with a mold of plum's unit, just to be extra sure?

A) I thought fishing was inherently heterosexual because gay guys can't stand the smell of fish.

that's just what your MTV's and your FOX news and your Coca Cola's want you to believe

I'm convinced. I've also heard that fishermen are frequently lured by their catches into clubs where people wee on each other. It's all starting to make sense.

Archived