IGNORED

I just came out

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or is this the hottest thread on watmm in a long time? We may not have the "nice tits" or "nice cocks" thread any more, but I guess a coming-out-of-the-closet drama will do in a pinch...

Glad to know that living something I've been afraid of my whole life is adequate entertainment for you. I'd hate to disappoint. :thumbsup:

And thanks for the dollar store diagnosis, delet..., and my wife says she'll put out if you're here before her sleeping pills kick in, but you have to be nice and wear cute glasses.

Also, I don't think I'm known for being a troll. Real deal, just like Wendy's.

has your wife been looking at the recent pics thread and come to expect cute glasses from watmmers (maybe from all the yekking going on there recently)?

edit: delet.. in cute glasses would be kind of funny

lol slight diversion but I love how all the subforum acts pretend like they have no idea what watmm is but still understand it to be filled with jaded, hard to please homophobes. I can understand it to be weird to have a group of random people talking about you... but come on.

You can't blame him denying the existence of a subforum dedicated to him with no activity whatsoever. Any person with a wiff of ego would actively keep it out of his consciousness.

Congratulations on your bravery in both telling her and us and good luck with everything. It gets better.

Guest abusivegeorge

1-36 You've always been one of my favourite WATMMERS and I first saw your true (well internet based) self, in the pub roleplay thread. I hate to sound judgemental and seem like a "know-it-all" but there were a couple of times in that thread, the way you worded some things and the nature of their order that I honestly thought you might be gay. That may be because I have some very close gay friends, lesbian and male and their lingo genuinely is slightly different. I am not saying every gay person speaks differently to non gay people by the way, this is just my experience.

Fair play for coming out mate and I wish the best of luck to you and your wife, kudos to her post on here also. Honesty is very hard to express sometimes, especially on an emotional basis such as this, excuse the pun, but it takes a gigantic pair of balls to come clean.

As someone who has shown me support over this forum for my time here, I'll just say you know where my inbox is.

1-36 You've always been one of my favourite WATMMERS and I first saw your true (well internet based) self, in the pub roleplay thread. I hate to sound judgemental and seem like a "know-it-all" but there were a couple of times in that thread, the way you worded some things and the nature of their order that I honestly thought you might be gay. That may be because I have some very close gay friends, lesbian and male and their lingo genuinely is slightly different. I am not saying every gay person speaks differently to non gay people by the way, this is just my experience.

Fair play for coming out mate and I wish the best of luck to you and your wife, kudos to her post on here also. Honesty is very hard to express sometimes, especially on an emotional basis such as this, excuse the pun, but it takes a gigantic pair of balls to come clean.

As someone who has shown me support over this forum for my time here, I'll just say you know where my inbox is.

I have noticed linguistic usage variances between hetero and homosexual people, it probably has to do with the brain being wired slightly differently. I remember my wife telling me about a class she took in college where they compared MRIs of both the brain of a heterosexual and a homosexual, and while the percentage was the same, the homosexual brain used a more balanced amount of both sides of the brain, where the hetero brain leaned heavily on one side.

I wouldn't call it brave to tell a forum that doesn't use real names. It might be to do so on

facebook, but for petty reasons I am not doing that.

Edit: and thanks, georgie, as always you're a peach.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

how long have you known you were gay? I've known who I'm attracted to as far back as I can remember, so it's hard to relate to stories of people not realizing till they're adults. also, what was the motivation for getting into a relationship with your wife? did you fall in love with her? did you love her "romantically"? I can't imagine falling in love with someone with a male brain.

I personally knew I was gay even before the onset of puberty... I can recall a fantasy I'd had in grade 4 where I wanted very much to roll around with my best friend in bed (in a platonic manner). Things started to get more complicated and impossible to deny after puberty had run it's course...

It's great that you have been honest with yourself and those in your periphery 1-36. I personally know (and have been unsuccessfully sexually coerced by) ostensibly heterosexual married men who are living fallacious lives with a wife and kids but go out to secretly satiate themselves on other men of the night; it is a pitiful existence.

Archived