IGNORED

Bangface Xmas Party

Soloman Tump

This should interest some of you WATMM crew, wicked lineup for the Christmas party this year.

Luke Vibert

Ragga Twins

DJ Starscream

DMX Crew

Ceephax Acid Crew

DJ Producer

Rowland the Bastard

Kitech

Stazma the Junglechrist

Dankle

The Parliamentalist

Unity Scoop 24

Saint Acid

More tbc...

Elektrowerkz, Angel, December 16th.

Have some of that!

• 3 weeks later...

BANGFACE XMASHEADS!

Hope you're all preparing for the Xmas rush ;)

Here are some early pressies, not to be opened before 16 Dec...

** NORMSKI'S HOUSE PARTY! **

New room bringing back the vibes of Dance Energy!

feat. rave legends MARK ARCHER and 2 BAD MICE

Also joining us...

DJ HIDDEN, TECHDIFF, MICROPHYST, UEP & HI-VIZ and DJ OOZAT

HARD CREW!

Don't miss the last BF of 2011 and in the spirit of giving,

bring each other festive gifts to put under the BF Xmash tree.

And if that wasn't perplexing enough here's a co-theme to confuse you even more...

BANGFACE 83 - I LIKE CHRISTMAS!

Annual BangFace Xmash party on Kazakhstan's Independence Day

Dress as Borat, Ali G, Bruno or Santa, Elves, Biblical Icons, Pressies & Crackers

5 AREAS over 3 FLOORS of the warehouse Rave Maze :)

10pm - 6am @ Electrowerkz, 7 Torrens St, London EC1V 1NQ

BF83roundfly300b.jpg

LUKE VIBERT

RAGGA TWINS

DJ STARSCREAM (Special set from Slipknot's Sid Wilson!)

2 BAD MICE

MARK ARCHER (Mr. Nex / ex Altern-8)

THE DJ PRODUCER

DJ HIDDEN

CEEPHAX ACID CREW

NORMSKI

DMX KREW

ROWLAND THE BASTARD

KITECH

TECHDIFF

STAZMA THE JUNGLECHRIST

DANKLE

MICROPHYST

UEP & HI-VIZ M.C.

THE PARLIAMENTALIST

UNITY SCOOP 24

DJ OOZAT

SAINT ACID + BF HARD CREW

** eTickets GOING QUICK! **

£11 (+£1bf) only from eBANG: http://www.bangface.com

Share the love here:

http://www.facebook.com/events/224549517604687

** XMASH MASKS NOW UP, download, print and customise ;) **

friday night was Savage, saw ceephax, techdiff, rowland the bastard, hidden and saint acid. Some long blank spaces inbetween and the usual bangface carnage.... It was great being back in that club again!

Spent a fortune on sambuca and met some cool people. Didnt sleep and went straight out again in oxford last night, feel proper rotten today...

Techdiff, I was wasted and couldnt find you after your set,loved your tunes though!

Didn't know people still listened to breakcore.

They don't, they only stand around making sarky comments about how breakcore is not cool/dead/out of date. It's really cool, they're really cool, we are all really cool!

@Solo strike, i think so! Wicked set man, and thanks for keeping it going while I had to set up. The line up got moved around so I had to play earlier than I had been told, I arrived like 5 mins before I was supposed to be playing! No idea that you're also Brighton based?!

Awesome night, so many cool acts, and loads of friends there. Gutted I missed Ceephax, but saw Producer, Hidden, and a bit of Luke Vibert. DJ Hidden always blows my mind!! So fkn well produced.

Was gonna say actually Fletcher, didnt see you. Ah well, another time. Glad you had a good night!

No worries man, these things happen, all got sorted OK in the end and was wicked to have a little brock out to some vintage Squarepusher with you as you were getting ready! Yeah I'm Brighton based, been here just over a year now :) Love it here! I'm gonna send a FB thing your way, hope that's cool.

No worries man, these things happen, all got sorted OK in the end and was wicked to have a little brock out to some vintage Squarepusher with you as you were getting ready! Yeah I'm Brighton based, been here just over a year now :) Love it here! I'm gonna send a FB thing your way, hope that's cool.

Yeah, made my day hearing some 'pusher! Love that track! and def drop me a fb message or whatever, or juts pm me on here. Would be cool to meet up, I know so few people in Brighton, but I think there's quite a few watmmers here..

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, made my day hearing some 'pusher! Love that track! and def drop me a fb message or whatever, or juts pm me on here. Would be cool to meet up, I know so few people in Brighton, but I think there's quite a few watmmers here..

In a previous thread I actually said "why don't Brighton WATMMers have a meet up?"

Archived