IGNORED

Southland Tales

kcinsu

that movie i think the first half is promising and funny and awesome but then it just gets super ridiculous and i hate how it just keeps telling these stupid philosophy quotes and acting like its some super deepr thing when actually its just pretty lame and boring

that's how all of this guys movies are, and probably out of all of them Southland Tales it he most ambitious and entertaining even though it amounts to nearly nothing (same with Darko or The Box)

my favorite aspect of Southland is the cast

well i liked donnie darko back in its day it has a cool feeling to it and concept and those scrolls that come up are really neat i think its 10000x better than southland tales i think southland tales was just trying to do too much and it falls over itself big time

its like this big buildup to this end of the world thing and that never really happens it just pitters out slowly starting aroudn the half way mark imo

Archived