IGNORED

US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”

J3FF3R00

You should read Mao's pamphlet "on guerilla warfare". It's really interesting.

http://operatorchan....o_tSe-dZong.pdf

The US Army Now Offers A Prison Guard Specialty Securing 'Civilian Detainees':

Every soldier that enlists in the Army chooses a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS). Designated by a number and a letter, the 31E MOS now includes advanced responsibilities including command and control of prisoner of war and civilian internee camps.

http://articles.busi...stody-operation

Meanwhile Haliburton subsidiary KBR has been building FEMA "Emergency camps" across the nation as part of Project Overview. Camps surrounded by in-facing barbed wire fences and watch towers.

WTF is going on?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every soldier that enlists in the Army chooses a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS). Designated by a number and a letter, the 31E MOS now includes advanced responsibilities including command and control of prisoner of war and civilian internee camps.

Meanwhile Haliburton subsidiary KBR has been building FEMA "Emergency camps" across the nation as part of Project Overview. Camps surrounded by in-facing barbed wire fences and watch towers.

WTF is going on?

do you have a link on these "emergency camps"? That is incredibly disturbing.

WTF is going on?

do you have a link on these "emergency camps"? That is incredibly disturbing.

http://www.dailypaul.com/80801/hr-645-congress-seeks-to-authorize-legalize-fema-camps

H.R. 645:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-645

Slightly more readable link for Mao's "On Guerilla Warfare"

http://www.scribd.co...uerilla-Warfare

hehe, that link is banned in china

lol really - but it's in praise of the Chairman!

Smetty - yeah the fema camps thing has been going on for a while - but that bit that hautlle linked to on securing Civilian detainees is pretty fucked. And i don't mean the link is wrong i mean that's fucked up!

Fuck you Max. Fuck off.

Slightly more readable link for Mao's "On Guerilla Warfare"

http://www.scribd.co...uerilla-Warfare

hehe, that link is banned in china

lol really - but it's in praise of the Chairman!

Smetty - yeah the fema camps thing has been going on for a while - but that bit that hautlle linked to on securing Civilian detainees is pretty fucked. And i don't mean the link is wrong i mean that's fucked up!

the scary part to me is the mentioning of third-party non-actors being "trained" at a military facility.

Yeah those would be the military contractors.

All I can say is that I don't think the US is gonna start locking up citizens en masse, but I'm glad I don't live there. Now to get Harper the fuck out of office here.

smetting ham why would u be so mean to me im just saying u guys this is like old news and they already have a giant testing facilities of home less people deep under ground where theyre testing brian torture experiments on them geting ready for 2012 when the antichrist rises

Yeah those would be the military contractors.

All I can say is that I don't think the US is gonna start locking up citizens en masse, but I'm glad I don't live there. Now to get Harper the fuck out of office here.

not just military contractors-check this:

Section Two

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

the fuck? the gov't shouldnt be providing shit to not for profits...thats the whole fucking point of a non-profit!

i seriously think this evil shit is mostly in our heads. the idea of insane evil conservative religious nuts out there getting ready to commit genocide on liberals.

i just don't see it happening. i think this act and battleground shit is a bluff, or a threat. or they're worried because people have been saying 'lets fuckin get hog wild and shit and bung ho fuckin hogwar the government' a lot about revolution on youtube, reddit, etc. i've definitely seen those comments on the rise. so maybe everyone is just on edge.

i mean really, what could conceivably happen? mass genocide? millions of liberals arrested? i just can't imagine any situation where it could be bad, as long as protesters keep their heads down and refrain from violence at ALL costs. most people can see that we're all basically rational. right? aren't we? just, in a basic sense? it isn't THAT much of a nightmare... or maybe i've been restricting myself to intelligent friends for too long.

sure, people are threatened that their money will be reduced, power will be lessened. and it could have some bad consequences here and there.

am i just extremely naive? i go out on the street and as much differences as i have from others, i still can't imagine most people condoning or letting violence or extreme insanity break out in our own country.

i think if there is an attack on american soil, then there will be a hysteria. but we've already seen that?

then again, when 'groupthink' kicks in... people change.

i seriously think this evil shit is mostly in our heads. the idea of insane evil conservative religious nuts out there getting ready to commit genocide on liberals.

i just don't see it happening. i think this act and battleground shit is a bluff, or a threat. or they're worried because people have been saying 'lets fuckin get hog wild and shit and bung ho fuckin hogwar the government' a lot about revolution on youtube, reddit, etc. i've definitely seen those comments on the rise. so maybe everyone is just on edge.

i mean really, what could conceivably happen? mass genocide? millions of liberals arrested? i just can't imagine any situation where it could be bad, as long as protesters keep their heads down and refrain from violence at ALL costs. most people can see that we're all basically rational. right? aren't we? just, in a basic sense? it isn't THAT much of a nightmare... or maybe i've been restricting myself to intelligent friends for too long.

sure, people are threatened that their money will be reduced, power will be lessened. and it could have some bad consequences here and there.

am i just extremely naive? i go out on the street and as much differences as i have from others, i still can't imagine most people condoning or letting violence or extreme insanity break out in our own country.

i think if there is an attack on american soil, then there will be a hysteria. but we've already seen that?

then again, when 'groupthink' kicks in... people change.

who said liberals would be the only ones affected?

centralized gov't itself is inherently somewhat irrational once you reach a country of the size and power that the United States has. A republican leader might adequately represent Plato's city-state Republic, but what about 400 million people? One billion people?

More and increasingly authoritarian measures are required

We have third-party military contractors operating outside the bounds of federal jurisdiction...that is irrational. We have billion dollar speculating firms and corporate interests that are bailed out by a so-called "capitalist" government when they are blatantly grossly mishandling funds. Was the American public consulted on whether they were willing to donate their money to Freddie and Fannie? That is irrational.

Delay the electric car for decades because less sustainable means of transportation benefit a small section of the "Republican" society? That is irrational.

Allow home surveillance and watchdog groups arrest civilians despite a bill of rights? That is irrational.

Yet all of these things are happening, and have happened much worse in other societies whose governments claimed an even greater amount of freedom and rationality. What happened to the ever so rational, atheist Soviet Union? Its bullshit.

WHy on earth are Americans so blinded by the myth of American exceptionalism that we are somehow anomalous from the rest of human history?

who's to say that they shouldn't be worried about a violent revolution? it's certainly possible, and basically entirely unnecessary. if there was violence it would probably be the fault of OWS. otherwise the gov would have no reason to put people in any camps.

if people decide that they want to hurt police officers and military personnel, that is a huge fucking mistake and i think that they will deserve being put in camps. basically.

i don't agree with this bullshit about violent protest and violent revolution. that's not the kind of country we live in, despite some of the police brutality we've seen.

we do NOT need to go there.

the police have always been like this. get used to it. i know it sucks but it's nothing to get violent about.

people need to stay cool and stay focused on whatever goals they want to achieve, which is getting money out of politics.

I'm not saying that I'm blinded. Believe me, I'm not fond of the way things work right now, at allllll.

At the same time, preventing violent disturbances is absolutely essential.

who's to say that they shouldn't be worried about a violent revolution? it's certainly possible, and basically entirely unnecessary. if there was violence it would probably be the fault of OWS. otherwise the gov would have no reason to put people in any camps.

if people decide that they want to hurt police officers and military personnel, that is a huge fucking mistake and i think that they will deserve being put in camps. basically.

i don't agree with this bullshit about violent protest and violent revolution. that's not the kind of country we live in, despite some of the police brutality we've seen.

we do NOT need to go there.

the police have always been like this. get used to it. i know it sucks but it's nothing to get violent about.

people need to stay cool and stay focused on whatever goals they want to achieve, which is getting money out of politics.

its the slippery slope argument. Im not saying we should get violent, but how many revolutions in human history began with civil protest? Most revolutions are uncontrollable because the type for civil amelioration passed long ago. It took a decade of constant protest in every available segment of public social mediums, the Regulators in the Carolinas, arson and destruction of Imperial property, and numerous other things before the American Revolution became 'violent" on a large scale. You can't bottleneck revolutionary nature, and that's exactly why its so threatening to all involved.

Just to clarify, Im not saying "OVERTHROW THE GOVT RIGHT NOW", Im claiming the exact opposite. But the mere historical precedent clearly shows that revolutions almost always begin with out-of-control, misdirected anger that had been building for a long period of time.

like i said in the other thread, this hateful/fear induced bullshit that has begun after the SOPA and insanity laws that are being put in place this past week or two... it's fucked up.

but it is imperative that a positive, loving mindset is kept. rationality is all anybody has to keep them going right now. I really just think it's important that people remember that we're all in this together, refrain from getting carried away by negative emotions and try to stay focused on what you want to change. getting scared and worked up and aggressive towards the enemy and eachother isn't going to help.

like i said in the other thread, this hateful/fear induced bullshit that has begun after the SOPA and insanity laws that are being put in place this past week or two... it's fucked up.

but it is imperative that a positive, loving mindset is kept. rationality is all anybody has to keep them going right now. I really just think it's important that people remember that we're all in this together, refrain from getting carried away by negative emotions and try to stay focused on what you want to change. getting scared and worked up and aggressive towards the enemy and eachother isn't going to help.

I see what you mean, but again, the problem with revolutionary nature is that rationality becomes subjective very quickly. It was only rational for colonial citizens to tar and feather what they saw as agents of slavery. It was only rational for British officials to forcefully station and quarter themselves in colonial homesteads to curb civil unrest. All the decisions made were seen as rational by the actors on either side.

This is some good shit we are getting into, btw. Appreciate the discussion!

All I'm asking is that you and others, me, try to pass on this loving message to everyone, to try and bring our communities back together. You have to understand the importance of making sure your neighbors know that you care for them, and that they can trust you. I feel like people have really drifted apart even when they are in close proximity, and that could be a problem were anything to happen. Imagine seeing the frat boys as your enemy. I don't want that to happen. People are much more likely to commit terrible acts if they feel like they have no connection to the 'other.' So it is important to stay positive, and try to remember the fact that we were all kids once, despite sometimes extreme differences and values, and that love is real. Easier said than done, yes, but a thought to keep in mind and adhere to as strictly as possible.

Archived