IGNORED

Higgs Boson discovered

Guest Adam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The aggregate amount appropriated to the NIP for Fiscal Year 2011 was $54.6 billion. (1)

The price of the LHC was $5.2 billion. (2)

(1) http://www.fas.org/i...0/dni102811.pdf

(2) http://www.physorg.c...s201951365.html

Spying on people is more important than understanding how the universe works, guys.

there were a lot more inventors last century. no body invents shit anymore. no one cures anything.

That statement only applies if you exclude the ever-escalating world of impractical consumer electronics.

as soon as i made that statement i thought about touch screens. it is a silly thing to say. so much has been invented, buts its all electronic. less men in garages making changes for the world. They must work for companies now

uh google and

pretty much all silicon valley were made in garages.

important inventions aren't necessarily cute gadgets anymore; methods, algorithms, things you can't see are more important now.

there were a lot more inventors last century. no body invents shit anymore. no one cures anything.

That statement only applies if you exclude the ever-escalating world of impractical consumer electronics.

i'm getting images of you pawing at a smartphone with your mouth open and then trying to hang it on a clothesline to see if that's how it works

Híggs Båsín

That's a rather silly things to say. We have 90 years of inventing left.

i'm getting images of you pawing at a smartphone with your mouth open and then trying to hang it on a clothesline to see if that's how it works

lols all around

Archived