IGNORED

New York City

YEK

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man thats a single example. Stereotype exist for a reason, and I confirmed them when I went there, for my part. It's true for ME because I tasted and saw it MYSELF it doesnt need to be true to YOU because it probably isnt, you genuinely enjoy that stuff.

That's a single example of a food cart, which is on *every* corner. It just sounds like you went to New York for the sole purpose of attempting to confirm long-standing stereotypes you believed.

btw Is that steve harvey

lol

No man, the single fact that you consider those food stores average/good food confirms what i'm saying, to me that is a junk food store, sorry.... no offense intended.

9942985.jpg

Fuck thats true, but I guess that makes me pretty.

Guest ruiagnelo

Man thats a single example. Stereotype exist for a reason, and I confirmed them when I went there, for my part. It's true for ME because I tasted and saw it MYSELF it doesnt need to be true to YOU because it probably isnt, you genuinely enjoy that stuff.

That's a single example of a food cart, which is on *every* corner. It just sounds like you went to New York for the sole purpose of attempting to confirm long-standing stereotypes you believed.

btw Is that steve harvey

lol

No man, the single fact that you consider those food stores average/good food confirms what i'm saying, to me that is a junk food store, sorry.... no offense intended.

9942985.jpg

girls are pretty.

Portuguese men are hot.

just look

JoseSocrates.jpg

Guest ruiagnelo

he just shat his pants

he was shitting all the time over our country while he was prime minister

some women thought he was handsome tho. whatever

Guest kokeboka

btw Is that steve harvey

lol

9942985.jpg

girls are pretty.

Portuguese men are hot.

just look

JoseSocrates.jpg

uberlol

The only thing I know about Portugal is Nandos.

Port wine, olive oil and nice weather. And yeah, we have a fixation with Norwegian codfish.

Guest ruiagnelo

Kanakori, when joining watmm, work out who are your allies, use stealth, plan for the long game. You're burning out too quickly.

Wanna Hang out? :happy:

you know that the ability to surprise women is in our portuguese blood

ola.jpg

I'll just play some windowlicker

bitches love windowlicker

Eu estou querendo saber se você é realmente um usuário pária deste fórum ... na verdade, eu quase pendurar meu chapéu nele.

btw Is that steve harvey

lol

I never said it was good—grease carts like these are very low-end in quality as well as price—I'm just showing you that your fish and chips stereotype is baseless in New York, as well as the rest of America, since fish and chips, again, are a British food.

edit: which further exemplifies how you've come to conclusions simply based on American television shows and the few weeks you spent in NYC.

Archived