IGNORED

I went on a date, kinda.

OneToThirtySix

I'm still laughing about it. This kid is looking for someone to take care of him and "be sensitive"with, and I think I just scared him, so we sat in a bar for over an hour saying almost nothing while I watched him drum his fingers on the table and mumble along with the stereo while trying his hardest not to look at me.

I'm a fool.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what was playing on the stereo whilst he was tapping along

this is important

He couldn't drum along, he had a rhythm deficiency. He mumbled along with something, but I don't remember what.

The only song I was able to identify over the televisions and video lottery machines was Kid Rock's "Cowboy".

Guest Lucy Faringold

yeah, he sounds like a dick.

next time don't go to a bar that has 'televsions', 'video lottery machines' or 'Kid Rock'

I'm still laughing about it. This kid is looking for someone to take care of him and "be sensitive"with, and I think I just scared him, so we sat in a bar for over an hour saying almost nothing while I watched him drum his fingers on the table and mumble along with the stereo while trying his hardest not to look at me.

I'm a fool.

That sounds so :pedobear:.

Guest JW Modestburns

Some people are just awkward, and they will never be "socially mature".

You say he was drumming to kid rock? That's pretty fucking bad.

Some people are just awkward, and they will never be "socially mature".

You say he was drumming to kid rock? That's pretty fucking bad.

He also had a severe aversion to eye contact. I actually felt guilty for (what I perceived to be) his fear of me.

Find a "daddy" that will take care of YOU. Girls sometimes do this.

$$$ profit.

If only it was that easy. I don't know any rich guys desperate to pay for everything for me.

Guest moonchild

Find a "daddy" that will take care of YOU. Girls sometimes do this.

$$$ profit.

Haha. He had that. I was his daddy. He is giving it up for male anatomy.

Who was that lance bass looking watmmer who'd post stories about his 40something Hawaiian sugar momma? They were always interesting and more importantly didn't involve getting e-stalked by his ex. Good times.

Archived