IGNORED

I went on a date, kinda.

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moonchild

Find a "daddy" that will take care of YOU. Girls sometimes do this.

$$$ profit.

Haha. He had that. I was his daddy. He is giving it up for male anatomy.

You don't seem as sensitive as you did on Freenode...

I am very angry. He is being stupid and reckless. Anything could have happened. He didn't know this person. He could have been hurt, robbed, raped, gay bashed, car jacked... But he wanted to go. And as it turns out it was just some ugly dumb kid who was socially awkward. I am relieved and a little gloaty. I am relieved and still a bit angry.

Anything could have happened. He didn't know this person. He could have been hurt, robbed, raped, gay bashed, car jacked... But he wanted to go.

OneTo, you do realise that not all women are as unnattractive as your mother, right?

It's good that you're dating, I wouldn't get too worried about the ones that 'don't go to plan' it's all apart of life's journey. Enjoy your time, don't beat yourself up, you'll learn the sort of person you like etc.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

If you cant manage a one on one conversation that is pretty messed up. Im sure a lot of people hete have social aniexty etc but 1on1 come on!

How did you make your excuses and leave?

If you cant manage a one on one conversation that is pretty messed up. Im sure a lot of people hete have social aniexty etc but 1on1 come on!

How did you make your excuses and leave?

I told him moonchild was drunk (true), and that I needed to leave (also true).

Edit: "KK" are my sister's initials. She may or may not have orcish dental issues.

Woah what? I've pretty much given up online dating due to one on one first date social anxiety. I tend to either babble stupid shit or get all quiet, either way it's not a good first impression.

as someone who has enjoyed internet dating from time to time, I can say that you will message hundreds and meet quite a few people before finding someone you can spend more than an hour with. It's not any easier than real life, it's just sped up a bit in a weird way.

I tried dropping topics, but he never took them. Nervous or not, if someone is trying to break the ice, I try to help the flow of the conversation. And we'd been chatting and texting for couple days, so we weren't total strangers.

I met a cool chick the first time i ever tried internet dating. not a relationship thing but we're now friends and she touches my junk.

also i am shy as fuck most of the time and am too nervous to pick up on obvious cues. it's lame. but get a few drinks in me and i loosen right up.

Archived