IGNORED

I went on a date, kinda.

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

you look attractive, i think. i'm not sure how to value a man's appearance, but you seem clean cut, kind and best of all, relatively normal.

don't take offence at this, but I've always imagined a modern homosexual relationship something like a civilised office relationship, the involved parties are smartly dressed, efficient, polite and very formal with one another, the main point of difference being that at some points the gentlemen engage in sex with one another.

in that scenario you would do quite well, mainly because you seem presentable and dynamic. casual, but a level above being a "bro".

Damn. Please to commence recommendations for achieving "bro"status. I am not opposed to wearing a baseball cap sideways for a short period if it gets me laid. "Gentleman" is not a word I'd like to think or hear during fucking.

Guest Backson

You serious? I'm not even joking, if I was making love to a woman and she referred to me as a gentleman that would make my year.

It would go some way to completing my Edwardian sex fantasies.

You serious? I'm not even joking, if I was making love to a woman and she referred to me as a gentleman that would make my year.

It would go some way to completing my Edwardian sex fantasies.

fuck yes. my sex be regal, bitches.

kind sir, would be so kind as to do me the service of untethering my bosom from this bothersome corset

or something, i dunno

no that's pretty much normal with modern-day upper class girls but then they whip you and stuff edit: and make you wear the corset

Guest moonchild

kind sir, would be so kind as to do me the service of untethering my bosom from this bothersome corset

you know, tauboo, you've been quite chivalrous to me... i'd play this game if you wanted. ;)

you know, tauboo, you've been quite chivalrous to me... i'd play this game if you wanted. ;)

I saw your message earlier but then i.. had urgent matters to attend to

but yeah, alright

Guest moonchild

but yeah, alright

where does a girl buy a corset nowadays?

but yeah, alright

where does a girl buy a corset nowadays?

from your local corsetière. who is the american equivelent of Ann Summers?

Guest Backson

or something, i dunno

fuck yeah, that's exactly what I'm on about!

that and whispering sweet nothings about my social status and how stern my brow looks when I contemplate issues.

Guest moonchild

Moonchild hates corsets, don't know why she's pretending, also would not consider wearing one, for the possibility of detriment to my bromance.

Spoil sport, :p

the question "what attracts ugly men to one another" will surely remain unanswered by science for many years, but in the meantime, just say really awkward stuff when dates are acting awkward. eventually you'll burst the awkward bubble and they'll either leave or lol hard, and then you can tie them up and whisper sweet nothings into their butthole. it's really not that difficult.

Also it might not be so bad if he promised to take it off quickly...

that's the ticket. my gf recently told me she's going to buy a corset and a few other "rip it off of me" pieces. she got extremely giddy when i told her there could be no promises about how ravaged that shit gets in the first 15 minutes i see it. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM!

Archived