IGNORED

I just released a new album..

modey

Yes, I know I posted it in the New & Upcoming Releases subforum but I think it's worth a repost here.

1999658548-1.png

Bandcamp link

Yes, I've actually set the price this time. $5 is a small price to pay for a 45 minute prog electronic album that took me an entire year to produce!

Track list:

1. Emergence I (5:03)

2. Luminance (5:10)

3. Super Penguivman (5:52)

4. Emergence II (6:35)

5. Outpost/Velora Pass (9:21)

6. Feat of Synchronicity (5:34)

7. Emergence III (ft. Mr. Lipid) (8:55)

So happy it's finally done and I can move on to my other projects. It'd be awesome as fuck if you guys could have a listen and let me know your thoughts!

Thanks guys! Anyone know where else I can spam this? I think this is probably the best thing I've written (or maybe on par with the Rooftop Access album 'Reals and Dreamity') so I want a lot of exposure!

Thanks guys! Anyone know where else I can spam this? I think this is probably the best thing I've written (or maybe on par with the Rooftop Access album 'Reals and Dreamity') so I want a lot of exposure!

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronicmusic

http://www.reddit.com/r/wearethemusicmakers

Haha, holy shit, that'd be intense. At the moment I'm getting stuff together for a collaboration EP/album with orangedust. It's looking like it'll be my melodic style with his drums/edits.

And thanks for the reddit posts!

Dreams, as direct knowledge, hover outside of my mind just within sight, floating in a periphery stance adjacent to my body. I can see myself from an angle. There is a third person point of view that I use to examine all aspects of my reality as I live through it. An emergence of the higher self into the ideals and beliefs that I hold onto yet know could change at any moment in my life. The higher self being super consciousness. An omnicient presence that is our life source, the universal life source, held within each living organism. The light from my mind emanates at 1000 joules per second, creating secondary incendiaries around my person. Thank you Pselodux. mcm

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Forestranger

alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.electronic (newsgroup) is a good place to throw up your link. I've posted there for a long time and recently stopped. i know a lot of people from all over the world sift through the posts on there. since i've stopped I've had people from a lot of countries try to contact me. in other words high lurker territory. just grabbed your album, grats on the wrap up.

Archived