IGNORED

NFL Playoffs Thread

SR4

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUCK YOU JULES AND FUCK EVERYONE I DONT CARE ANYMORE FUCK IT

NUKE IRAN FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST FUCK CHINA AND MOTHERFUCK CANADA AND FUCK TOM BRADY

070210-strangeloveScreening.jpg

Best of luck to the 49ers. Sorry Jules.

no prob sr4, I'm assuming you are from Baltimore? only three weeks until pitchers and catchers report so you should get your orioles stuff out. they are always good.

Guest kokeboka

A boring super bowl :sad:

Kinda, yeah... If pats win, it will be just another ring for a brady and belichick - if giants win, Eli will officially have more SB's than Peyton (which is sad).

I'm a Pats fan here but the amount of irrational hatred I get for even mentioning that makes it really hard to interface with people re: football outside of the Northeast.

I'm sorry they're really good, guys. If you could have felt the pain of being a sports fan in Boston prior to 2001, you'd understand why

ONE MORE RING IS NECESSARY

edit: joking. Seriously, though, it was rough. And the thing is, Tom Brady knows he sucked last night. He knows he sucked! At least he admits he sucked! Brady knows he's good, but he hasn't bought into his own legacy the way the Mannings have. I don't really understand why Brady is the evil empire but the Mannings are America's Heros. Fuck them.

That was a tough game to watch for both sides, believe you me. Ugly.

they definitely are good. Which is why I dislike them. Well, that and theyve sorta been our main opponents along with the Steelers for quite a while now.

Its the same reason I couldn't stand the NY Yankees.

Also, I fucking abhor all the Tom Brady cock-sucking that goes on in the media and the NFL. The quarterback is not the entire fucking team. Unfortunately the new NFL rules seem to guarantee that the team is the QB and a bunch of plebs. The defensive guy that knocked out the ball that Evans would have won the game with deserves more credit than Brady for that game, christ.

Well, that's what I mean. Brady was interviewed after the game and basically said, "I suck, these are the guys you should thank."

The hype around Brady, I know, can be oppressive, but he deserves it to some extent and he's happy to direct the praise away from himself. That's honestly pretty rare in professional sports these days (or maybe my opinion is colored by living in LA, home of the world's biggest prima donna basketball team; god I hate the Lakers).

I really hated the hype around Tebow, though. I hope he does well and all, why not, but the Christ is On His Side shit needed to have its face rubbed in the shit, which is what happened.

Dude, cause it's like the Yankees winning the World Series. It just gets boring :tongue: I think it's more fun when you have a cinderella team coming and surprising everyone. I don't hate the Pats by any means, and I respect that they're/have been a good team . The other rings obviously weren't by chance.

I'm a Jets fan, so I dislike everyone else in the AFC East by default. But I am now rooting for New England because I don't like the Giants at all.

I do understand your pain baph... I'm surrounded by Charger and Raider fans.

the bills beat the pats once this year. that was our super bowl. they beat us something like 15 times in a row over the past 7 years. pats hate is legit with in-conference rivals. plus the way they have constantly been able to move the ball on offense, while the bills offense has been completely inept.... i love belichick because of his incredible competence, i just hate he's in the same division.

that said, pats giants should be a good game, i was just hoping to get some new faces. those healthy giants WRs are going to eat up the pats secondary if eli is having a good game. that's the best matchup of the game imo

Archived