IGNORED

GUYS IM BACK. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ME. PROBS NOT. I HAVE ?s

Guest we_kill_soapscum

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

a watmm orgy would be a sea of premature ejaculation and impotency. my kind of scene. i'll bring the CP you bring Gantz Graf on vinyl.

I'll bring the baby powder

Guest we_kill_soapscum

I remember you, but did not notice you were missing. Keep in mind that WATMM is now a family friendly zone and no TnA (or penises) are allowed, drawn or otherwise.

wait frealz? for seriously? i guess i will read the rules.

the friend zone

I remember you, but did not notice you were missing. Keep in mind that WATMM is now a family friendly zone and no TnA (or penises) are allowed, drawn or otherwise.

the friend zone

no shit. at this point it's pretty much over once you whip out a dick (drawn or otherwise).

Guest we_kill_soapscum

the friend zone

no shit. at this point it's pretty much over once you whip out a dick (drawn or otherwise).

wow the rules also say no cursing

so wait is the nice butts thread gone then? cuz i liked that thread. ok ill admit thats the only reason i came back. -leaves-

the friend zone

also, weed, beneboi and hardcode, hathat, among others, have been banned

(i think you remembered weed as ben because the time she posted a photo of her ass traumatized your brain)

depending on how far along since you were last here, chatmm, watmms own chatroom integrated into the website, came and went. It was a hell of a ride with alot of synced listening to music and drugs, I don't remember if it was the cost, the rampant filesharing due to the syncing or something else that made joyrex shut it down.

One of the recent bans was sup, the most interesting/annoying watmm member in a long time depending on your perspective. sup was a 14-15 year old, suspected but not likely to be a dupe. he introduced cool to watmm, culminating in the genre NDC (new digital cool), his own record label arriba music, the NDC war cry JBC (just being cool) and some appropriate smileys that are gone now. Maybe his influence grew beyond levels joyrex were comfortable with, or maybe he was just too incoherent.

All of these changes that have happened, like making NSWF material forbidden, has to do with some strange vision joyrex has for the website, in which he has even denounced his own humorous posts of the past. WATMM is serious business now.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

the friend zone

also, weed, beneboi and hardcode, hathat, among others, have been banned

(i think you remembered weed as ben because the time she posted a photo of her ass traumatized your brain)

depending on how far along since you were last here, chatmm, watmms own chatroom integrated into the website, came and went. It was a hell of a ride with alot of synced listening to music and drugs, I don't remember if it was the cost, the rampant filesharing due to the syncing or something else that made joyrex shut it down.

One of the recent bans was sup, the most interesting/annoying watmm member in a long time depending on your perspective. sup was a 14-15 year old, suspected but not likely to be a dupe. he introduced cool to watmm, culminating in the genre NDC (new digital cool), his own record label arriba music, the NDC war cry JBC (just being cool) and some appropriate smileys that are gone now. Maybe his influence grew beyond levels joyrex were comfortable with, or maybe he was just too incoherent.

All of these changes that have happened, like making NSWF material forbidden, has to do with some strange vision joyrex has for the website, in which he has even denounced his own humorous posts of the past. WATMM is serious business now.

this was just the kind of cheat sheet i was looking for

watmmchat sounds fun. sup sounds like just the kind of child i'd like to molest i mean speak to online.

but i respect Joyrex's vision for the future and i'm glad to be a part of it. even if the nice butts thread is gone. or "bums".

-whips dick out- WDO

a watmm orgy would be a sea of premature ejaculation and impotency. my kind of scene. i'll bring the CP you bring Gantz Graf on vinyl.

I'll bring the baby powder

Fucking LOL. I'll bring the butter.

i do plan on going back to nyc but i gotta get a job there first. my cat is still in nyc :C

No no no. Move to SF.

You're already so close.

Guest ryanmcallister

is there some sort of alternative to chatmm out there that yall still hang out on?

it sounds like a real fun club for when i'm feeling blue and happen to be on the net.

i've been known to mumu it up with friends once or twice in the past...

Guest we_kill_soapscum

slsk WATMM room

that's right, i'm trying to bring it back

damn son thats old school

just seeing those four letters and i'm awash in blue type...

Guest we_kill_soapscum

new music?

omg this is michael jackson i missed u!!!!

yes ima upload some new tracks 2moro for seriously

the slsk channel!

dot, weetabix, fredde...

actually before i discovered this forum i used to hang there. didn't even know there was a forum, lol.

It hasnt been that long. I remember your large hadron collidor track.

that was me... didnt mean to steal soaps name :(

Welcome back w_k_s... missed u!

Archived