IGNORED

Reinforcing Headphones

Danny O Flannagin

Sorry if this is technically not music related. But I have discovered through many purchases that portable headphones to have shitty jacks that don't last longer than a year. This is due to the wire coming out of the jack. I assure you that I take care of my headphones, but this just keeps on happening. Do you guys reinforce your jacks; With what?

Thanks

yeah i have this problem too. my headphones from last year were literally hanging on by a thread for several months until i said fuck it and got some new ones. i used a thinly cut piece of duct tape to hold them together and extend their life by a few months but other than that yeah, it sucks

Guest RadarJammer

I like to hang them in a nice bundle by a hook with the jack plugged into an extension which trails into wherever I need it, so that the jack itself never moves a bit so long as I don't need to take my headphones into another room or something.

ZlkKJ.jpg

Archived