IGNORED

British tourists detained by US Homeland Security

Hoodie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remenber being at the airport inspection line before boarding, the cops took an old man from his wheel chair and made him stand up for like 5 mn you could see he was struggling, they had to "inspect" the chair (that had a really simple structure...) it was fuckin pathetic and they did the same to another disabled women after that. I was fuckin disgusted.

America fuck yeah

saw this on the way home the other morning...

Mdk0Rl.jpg

wait how is that pic related? am i missing something?

oh just to clarify i'm talking about the picture of the black lady next to that ad, not the pic in general

i really don't know. maybe serious black women give people the vibe of "i got your back. call the police. it's cool, oprah approves."

oh hey guys just thought i would stop by to say that Ehud Barak , on the morning of 9/11 psychicly predicted everything that happened afterwards, pretty cool huh? Uri Geller and this dude should get together to form a mega-mind

"They hate us for our freedom!"

*goes on to remove said freedoms*

I've been pointing this out for about a decade now. It really just dumbfounds me how no one seems to make this connection.

oh hey guys just thought i would stop by to say that Ehud Barak , on the morning of 9/11 psychicly predicted everything that happened afterwards, pretty cool huh? Uri Geller and this dude should get together to form a mega-mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hhiJanLm7g&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE5169045C087898D

Is there a version with better sound quality available?

• 1 month later...

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/planning-a-trip-to-canada-or-the-caribbean-us-immigration-may-have-other-ideas-7584912.html

One million British travellers planning to fly to Canada, the Caribbean and Mexico this year face the risk of being turned away at the airport – at the insistence of the US Department of Homeland Security.

New rules require British Airways and other airlines flying to certain airports outside America to submit passengers' personal data to US authorities. The information is checked against a "No Fly" list containing tens of thousands of names. Even if the flight plan steers well clear of US territory, travellers whom the Americans regard as suspicious will be denied boarding.

saw this on the way home the other morning...

Mdk0Rl.jpg

when I was in the states maybe 18months ago, I noticed a sign on the bus, something along the lines of: "We all like a nice conversation, but for your safety, refrain from talking to the person next to you"

i know you're talking to verticalhold, but i want to emphasize that i saw that ad on a bus in a small town. 15,000 people. prime target for freedom-hating terrorists, right?

i know you're talking to verticalhold, but i want to emphasize that i saw that ad on a bus in a small town. 15,000 people. prime target for freedom-hating terrorists, right?

lol i said the previous statement in jest.

why was there a bus in a town that small? that's pretty cool actually.

Archived