IGNORED

Global Goon - Plastic Orchestra

Guest Squawk2

Guest Squawk2

Frank Henelotter's 'Basket Case' is brilliant. I love the crude stop animation and the run down grimey New York street scenes from the early 80's. It's so dirty it makes you feel the need for a shower after watching it. 'Brain Damage' is way out weird and strange too.

And I'm liking the cool new releases Mr Hawk. I always wanted to ask why the name Global Goon btw? Any significant meaning?!

Yeah, I had fun watching them!

It was a line of code for a program I was working on. Global Goon(blah,blah,blah,etc)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

god news! (for me) there will be a vinyl version. hence, have taken downloadable version down

but... but but but but but.... I just bought the digital one 3 minutes ago =(

Ah well it's worth buying twice =D.

Great release, thanks again.

Guest Squawk2

yeah, I assumed that no one would want to make it into vinyl, turns out that I've had 3 offers(!) I will give everyone who bought the download a code for a free download of some other future stuff to show my appreciation!

god news! (for me) there will be a vinyl version. hence, have taken downloadable version down

yeah, I assumed that no one would want to make it into vinyl, turns out that I've had 3 offers(!) I will give everyone who bought the download a code for a free download of some other future stuff to show my appreciation!

You're amazing :) Great work man.

Guest Drahken

Ooo how about a download of testwesw! Complete or not, those were some ace bits.

Oh, and have you picked up a new bike? Pics!

Guest Squawk2

Ooo how about a download of testwesw! Complete or not, those were some ace bits.

Oh, and have you picked up a new bike? Pics!

I'm planning on reworking all the tracks from 'testesw' before I release it

No I havn't bought a new bike yet - some spokes broke on my back wheel, but it seems to be holding up - so I'll use the money to pay my gas & eleccy bills!

soz. I can't say just yet what label is releasing the album

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Phasers

Hopefully HORIZON will be getting a vinyl edition - a couple of labels are interested. I was thinking of doing a different cover for each (just releasing 100 copies) to make the whole thing more interesting. I have about 40 potential covers so far. Or maybe same cover but with 100 one off posters.

The other 200 vinyls could go to the press.

I think the minimum press is 300 copies. Anyway, it'd be nice to have each one slightly different, gives me more of a goal to work towards.

Seeya!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived