IGNORED

who would gig first?

jules

oscillik will tell you all about Warp10........ and his posters/collections, etc. :smile:

but we were actually there. like proper bastards and every other Warp infatuated cunt.

I wish I had gone to Warp10

it was Warp20 that I went to, it was awesome but not as awesome as I'm sure Warp10 was.

Ahhhh, when did I say they were in the same league? Christ you have to watch what you say round here otherwise some sanctimonious git will pounce on what you say.

Just saying Burial is good and he conjours up a urban BoC to me, and on the same bill it would be astounding. That's all lol.

Ahhhh, when did I say they were in the same league? Christ you have to watch what you say round here otherwise some sanctimonious git will pounce on what you say.

Just saying Burial is good and he conjours up a urban BoC to me, and on the same bill it would be astounding. That's all lol.

haha whoops my bad. ;)

wait when did burial become one of the greatest electronic acts of our time? Did I miss something?

where are you getting that from?

I was thinking about BoC and Burial and the gigging situation (non-existent) the last couple of days. Weird.

I was also thinking Burial sounds like an Urban version of BoC, they seem to hold a lot of similarites, at least to me anyway. I think he is influenced by BoC in a big way, but he's got his own original thing going on. There's a track on Twoism which sounds like a template for earlier Burial work, most of you know it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CZzCRSbKEI

His latest stuff to me is just as BOCcy but totally original as well. As for the gigs? Jules I wouldn't spend to much time thinking about it, as it could be wasted energy on our parts. I do think about it though, and it's a shame that we may never see the 2 of the greatest electronic acts of our generations live. If it happens it happens. But could you imagine these 2 on the same bill? maybe as joint headliners or however they would wish to organise it.

MIND = BLOWN

Archived