IGNORED

who would gig first?

jules

i know boc have, but i mean in the future. i cant imagine burial playing either but i could also imagining him opening for radiohead or something like that.

the crowd at a burial gig would be so varied and strange i think. i shudder to think about the crowd at a 2013 boc show.

does anyone think either one would happen? what would the crowd be like?

I think the more stupider thing to think is that BoC will ever gig again.

but i don't care so much on that front 'cos i've seen 'em in their hey-hey-hey day, mr. how's that? :emotawesomepm9:

nah, seriously, who knows.

BoC might come out with an album over the next year and do a short tour,

before WW3/the-end-of-the-world-type-scenarios start killing us all off, as we all expect

and have prepared for, of course, right?

but, the other one, i don't know... what's his name again??

weren't the boc gigs basially all fake and prerecorded anyway? why wouldn't burial do the same? you can do it burial.

no they were not fake. they were real and i went to 2 of them.

edit: which is quite a lot, considering .

oscillik will tell you all about Warp10........ and his posters/collections, etc. :smile:

but we were actually there. like proper bastards and every other Warp infatuated cunt.

real? how? were they carefully triggering every loop by hand or do you mean like tweaking that phat basslines.

i am serious, this intrigues me for quite some time.

i couldn't see what they were doing, i never got that close. sorry. but they were definitely there doing stuff.

well, they were 'in the building', at leas :) lol

Yeah I wonder that sometimes.... How some of these artists play live.

I've seen some ceephax vids where he's syncing and looping his stuff live, so I imagine BoC etc is a similar approach no?

burial will never ever ever ever gig. boc have gigged.

ow do you know?

not being a cock.. just, how do you know?

cos i read a review of a boc gig in uncut a long time ago

and because burial

ow do you know?

and because burial

no, i meant how do you know burial won't play live ?

ow do you know?

and because burial

no, i meant how do you know burial won't play live ?

because burial.

already told you.

I was thinking about BoC and Burial and the gigging situation (non-existent) the last couple of days. Weird.

I was also thinking Burial sounds like an Urban version of BoC, they seem to hold a lot of similarites, at least to me anyway. I think he is influenced by BoC in a big way, but he's got his own original thing going on. There's a track on Twoism which sounds like a template for earlier Burial work, most of you know it

His latest stuff to me is just as BOCcy but totally original as well. As for the gigs? Jules I wouldn't spend to much time thinking about it, as it could be wasted energy on our parts. I do think about it though, and it's a shame that we may never see the 2 of the greatest electronic acts of our generations live. If it happens it happens. But could you imagine these 2 on the same bill? maybe as joint headliners or however they would wish to organise it.

MIND = BLOWN

the crowd at a burial gig would be so varied and strange i think. i shudder to think about the crowd at a 2013 boc show.

It would be a look at that fucking hipster goldmine.

Archived