IGNORED

I'm having a really good day

Blir

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was a lovely day, weather wise. Just to think that this time next week it'll be getting darker an hour later in the evenings. Summer BBQs and scantily clad women is one thing I'm looking forward to right not. My job is getting more annoying and there's no chance of a pay increase soon so I need to get something else pretty damn soon.

Ahhh summer. :wub:

Guest rumbo

We are in autumn. I enjoy this season, with the colour of the leaves and the freshness of the air after a serious summer. Winter is a good thing, a time to knuckle down and make gains on your work/hobby/interest. Few distractions or excuses. Plus, winter here doesn't mean negative temperatures. But often plenty of rain.

How's today going?

Mine is.. not so bad. Not as good as yesterday, but could be worse.

I'm in the midst of fixing a massive mail loss problem for one of my clients and it's a fucking nightmare, but hopefully getting there.

Boring.

• 7 months later...

Hey I remember this thread!

I was tempted to create a similar one last week. Things are good at the moment. Interesting to read the first post back and realise how much things have changed since March.

Life is good. Ish. Still plenty of room for improvement. Keep smiling WATMM!

Why's that? Tell us your woes. Allow me to be a beacon of light.

Edit: @Dr Lopez

nothing really that interesting just a perfect storm of work and my future degree hinges completely on successful completion of this work. It's being evaluated by a dumpy iranian woman with a wig who has a gigantic chip on her shoulder and feels the need to speak in borderline retarded aphorisms to indicate her "knowledge" of the english language.

I will probably not sleep more than 3 hours until Friday night. I'm not sure I will make it, send my watmm account to mother

Archived